17

Omniscient:

"The People Vs. Christopher Brown, Zahir Brown, & Odell Beckham Jr. 6 counts first degree murder, 6 counts aggravated assault 1 count child endangerment, 1 count disturbing the peace, and 1 count kidnapping for you Christopher Brown, how does the defendants plead?"

Chris, and Zahir stood fearless. They were ready for whatever consequences came their way. They'd prayed and they knew god had them regardless of the sins they committed. They asked for forgiveness from one man, and no one else. That's how Chris raised his son, if you gone do something stand on it the only man you apologize to is the one above.

While Odell was worried, he was reconsidering the deal the DA offered him. He didn't know how he would get out of this, he's pretty sure his career is down the drain. He was regretting killing Wesley, but then he didn't regret it because then his best friend would be dead.

"Not guilty your honor." Olivia said standing up, she was sent personally by Michelle Obama herself who is now the current President of the United States. With the connections Chris and Bey had they could get away with a lot, if they wanted they could sell drugs but they lived a clean legit life.

"Are you kidding me your honor we have the defendants on tape committing the crime!" The prosecuting attorney replied.

"Your honor we move for immediate dismissal." Annalise said, she was Zahir's professor and Olivia's partner. The 2 of them were unstoppable together, 2 different personalities put together they could get you out of anything honestly.

"I'm sorry counselor on what grounds?" The judge asked chuckling

"Your officers did not read any of my clients their Miranda rights." Olivia replied she was now the one with a smirk on her face as the judges face went straight. Annalise started chuckling, "We can save Joseph, Tremaine and August time as well same goes for them besides the evidence she had against them wouldn't hold up in the interrogation room let along a court room."

The judge cleared her throat, she sighed shaking her head. "Move for dismissal granted." She hit her gavel dismissing the courtroom.

Officers uncuffed Odell, Zahir, and Chris. Zahir walked past everyone walking straight to his girlfriend. He picked her up from her wheel chair hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, "I missed you so much, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He spoke into her hair as tears formed in his eyes. He was always there on time to protect Brielle.

When he had transitioned from middle school to high school leaving her and Zaria in middle school by themselves, he would often arrive right when Brielle needed him to. Nothing bad ever happened because he was there. He had always been her knight and shining armor, he still was.

"It's not your fault baby boy." Brielle replied placing a kiss on his cheek. It was no secret now, everyone was well aware of their relationship. Everyone decided to save the questions for a later time.

"Za?" April said, Za looked behind him at April who had a 7 year old girl hiding behind her.

"Hey.." Za sat Brielle down in her wheel chair. He kneeled down holding his arms out for the younger girl.

"Ali say hi baby." April said stepping aside revealing the younger girl. It had been about a month since Trinity had cured her. She had a short curly Afro, she was missing a front tooth. Her dark brown orbs stared at Zahir before she walked into his arms.