CHAPTER 2

*****JAYSHWAN POV*****

After  a good 30  minutes of me cooking it was 4:00pm and I wanted to take Amani to go shopping cause she's never going back to that place she calls house. Suddenly I heard a loud nock on the door  and I told Amani if she could go get that.

AMANI: DADD?!?!?

JOSH(AMANI DAD): Yes you thought I wasn't gonna find you- he said laughing sarcastically.

I slowly went behind Amani with my gun.

JAYSHAWN: Do you need something?- I said in a intimidating voice Amani jumped as I spoke

He gave me a death stare but I wasn't scared so I repeated it again just in a louder tone.

JAYSHAWN: DO YOU NEED SOMETHING??

The boys weren't around they was in the basement after having hours playing 2k.

I was about to close the door when he tried pulling Amani with him. when I saw his hands on her I couldn't stop so I started swinging at him blood was everywhere and Amani was standing there crying I felt so bad so I took his fucked up body and put it back in his car so when he wake up he can leave right away.

As I walked back in the house Amani was right there just crying her eyes out I walked her to the kitchen so I can wash my hands. when I was donE I carried her bridal style to my room, and laid   her in my bed she looked so hurt.

so i deiced to get her some basketball shorts and a tee shirt from my drawer and put them next to her with a towel and told her,

JAYSHAWN: Im sorry but no one is going to hurt my bestfriend ok- I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

AMANI: Its okay I understand but im scared hh-e gonna co- inturrpted her

JAYSHAWN: Dont worry he wont come back - I said as I wiped her tears away

Amani really had my heart like at this point someone touches her and they finna die

***AMANI POV***

ELIE^^