CHAPTER 12

AFTER THE FUNERAL............

AMANI POV: 

"Derrick im gonna go home and get ready for my doctors appointment" i said in a low raspy voice. "Hold up lemme go with you if you dont mind" he said 

" I mean i do need someone to be there for me and i dont wanna bother Jamari nor Madeline so i guess you can come" i said. "Amani i think you should talk to them." Derrick said.

"i think i know  what i should do so dont worry about it." i said "ok girl do you" he said

*
*
*
*
*
*
DERRICK POV:

As we walked in the hospital a bunch of feelings i  came rushing to me...... to be specific... Jayshawns night.... i knew i was gonna have a panick attack but i couldnt have one cause i needed to be there for Amani and all.

"EARTH TO DERRICK" Amani yelled. I gasped for air do to the fact that she scared me. "are you okay?" she said "yeah im fine" she looked at me side ways and i tried to make it look like i was fine but she knows i wasn't she reads everyone. 

"stop acting tough whats wrong your an easy book i know your not fine... is it because of the night they brought Jayshawn here." she said i nodded cause i just didnt feel like words could come out of my mouth at this point. 

"Amani Sanchez" i hurd the nurse say. W e followed the nurse into the room where there was a bunch of random stuff like a bed a thingy that looks like a vibrator im pretty sure these were logical things i was just high from the blunts i smoked after the funeral.

The doctor cam and started saying a bunch of shii which i didnt pay attention to then it was time to check how the baby was doing so the doctor put some lubricant im pretty sure was even tho it was really thick to be lubricant but to me it was after that he took out the vibrator and started moving that shii out around her stomach she didnt look like she enjoyed but thats on her.

"Congrats your having twin girls, your three months into your pregancy how didnt you know you was pregnant?" the doctor said Amani's face so fuckin hilarious i couldnt holdin my laugh so i bursted out, 

"dont mind him i know whats wrong with him."
*
*
*
*
*
AMANI POV: 

As soon as we got of the hospital and in to the car i smacked the shii otta of Derricks head "ow what the fuck Amani" he complained 

"NIGGA NEXT TIME YOU GONE GET FUCKIN HIGH LEMME KNOW THE FUCK NIGGA YOU MADE ME LOOK STUPID ASF IN THERE!!!" I yelled 

"Im sorry i really am i just needed to smoke a blunt real quick im really sorry Amani" he said "No nigga you did not smoke a blunt you smoked two cause for you to act like please one blunt aint gon do it" i said

"i said im sorry"he said "whatever Derrick" i said

On our way home i stopped at walmart i needed to buy groceries and some other stuff.

"why we at walmart" Derrick asked "cause i need to do groceries and buy some stuff come on" i said. As we walked in walmart i told him to get a shopping cart.

"Ok now that you have the shooping cart get in it" i said "wait wtf? why would i get in it"he said "because i dont want you wondering off to else where and then i cant find you" i said 

"listen i know you-" i quickly interupted him and said "i dont give a fuk yo ass gon get in this motha fuckin cart and we gon do groceries so get ya shii together and lets go" 

He quickly got in the cart and i started pushing him around the car wasnt really heavy for me but once it was he was gonna start pushing it. 

*