CHAPTER 18

AMANI POV

I woke up to a loud knock on the door. Before I got up I saw two henny bottles empty with a massive headache.

I went downstairs to open the door and it was Christopher. "Wtf are you doing undressed why aren't you answering your phone." He semi yelled

"I'm done with the heroin I'm going to get clean so get out of my house." I said

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKIN TO LIKE THAT GO GET YAH SHIT TOGETHER AND LETS GO BEFORE I SHOOT YOU." He yelled

"SHOOT ME THEN I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO FUCKIN LOSE MY KIDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME MY LIFE IS FUCKIN DONE JUST SHOOT ME" I sobbed

With that he shot me in my right shoulder and in my abdomen. I laid on the floor for a while till everything went black.

DERRICK POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I answered the phone and saw that it was My man CJ from the trap. "Yeo mah slime where you at?"he said

"I told you I was gon be gone from the game and everything I have to focus on my twins g I been hipped you." I said we talked on the phone for a few minutes and then we hung up.

The twins started whining so I picked them both up and hung with them for some time. I went to take a shower and do all my hygiene stuff.

Once I got out of the bathroom, I got dressed and fed the twins. I packed up their cribs and everything and put them both in their car seats and headed out. I went to checkout and saw a bunch of girls looking at me but ain't put no mind to it.

Put the twins in their place and hopped in the car and started my drive I got to Iowa in 5 hours.

I pulled up to our nice 2 story 4 bedroom house it wasn't as big as our last one but it was cool for me and the girls. I went and gave myself a house tour and took the twins with me I bought the house already furnished so I wouldn't have the headache of buying furniture.

I put the twins down and went downstairs to unload the car, I unpacked our stuff and set everything together. I put the money in a safe place. I had enough money for years to support me and the girls now i had to now look for a high school and focus on school cause im not going to the game ever again.

I found a school and enrolled myself. Now I was on to daycares i wanted the best daycares for newborns. So I found one with 5 stars I quickly called and enrolled the twins to, tomorrow im gonna have a busy day.

My goal is to become a shoe designer i'm a sneakerhead i love shoes. But i also fuck with ball but who knows i might fuck around and be like Michael Jordan.

I went upstairs to check on the twins and seen them all cute sleeping so i took a picture to put it as my wallpaper.

AMANI POV

I woke up and saw that I was in a bed with a bunch of machines around me. Immediately started choking for air and a nurse ran to me to help me. "Where the hell im i?" i asked

"Ma'am your in a hospital you were shot 3 years ago you've been in a coma ever since." she said. I looked at her extremely shocked.

"I will call to inform your husband that you have woken okay?" she said

I was curious who my husband was because I was not married to anyone at the moment that i got shot. I remember everything like if it was yesterday Chrisropher shot me because i wouldn't work for him.

I saw a man that was about 6'1 he was dark skin and well fitted. He looked just like my neighbor. He looked like he had money cause the clothes and stuff that he had were way to classy.

"Hey im Myzel im your next door neighbor," he said with a smooth deep voice.

DERRICK POV

Today was Saturday and I was going to take it easy, tomorrow is the twins birthday their gonna be three. I'm not gonna do a birthday party with a lot of people because it's only us three.

I got up and saw that they were passed out on each side of my bed and it was honestly hilarious. College starts in a month and im ready to get bitten in the ass for all i know college could be better then what i think.

I went downstairs to make some breakfast, i made a bacon,egg and cheese on a croissant. Which reminded me of new york and how much i missed it.

"DADDYYYY" i heard one of the twins say. I grabbed their bottles and filled it with orange juice and brought the breakfast upstairs for us to eat.

"Yes daddy's little princesses" i said.

"Were hungwie" Julianna said.

"Yeah what juju said" Dianna backed up

"Well daddy made you guys breakfast now lets go brush our teeth and then we can eat ok" i said to them

They ran to the bathroom and took their stool and turned on the faucet. They reminded me of when me and Jayshawn were little we would always wake up hungry and be the first ones in the bathroom to brush our teeth so we can eat.

I went to the bathroom and helped them brush their teeth. Once we finished i carried one on my back and one on my chest and we ran to the bed to eat breakfast.

As soon as i dropped them they started munching on their breakfast. 

"JUJU STAWP IT THATS MY EGG" Dianna yelled 

" i dont care dd" Julianna said 

"Okay Juju what did we say about stealing your sisters food huh?" i said

"but daddy she eats very slow and i dont like tha" she said 

"well you still cant eat her food okay juju thats bad" i said 

I grabbed Juju's plate and Dd's and went downstairs, i put them in the dishwasher they followed behind me with their bottle in their mouths.

"daddy can we watch tv plwase" Dd said 

"Yea only for 20 minutes okay we have to go get ready"

They shook their head and ran to the living room. I went upstairs and cleaned my room and the twins room.