01; Xion

It was the middle of winter when Dongju started working at the cafe near his school. He didn't work there because of money, he worked there because he enjoyed it. Before working there it was his favourite cafe to go to before or after school. It wasn't a large cafe, in fact it was quite small. It had fake leaves scattered across it's wooden walls, an old wooden floor that creaked beneath every step, and a clear view of the field across the small road.

Dongju became known quickly among the cafe, he was known as the cute worker who everyone wanted to date. Many gave him their numbers but he never replied to them, he learned to ignore them, espacially since his twin brother once threatened to kill a customer that gave Dongju his number.

But his school work sometimes overlapped with his work days, and he'd find himself trapped between the two. When he wasn't taking orders, he'd be doing school work.

In school he wasn't the most popular kid, if he was popular at all, but he had his friends that stuck with him not because of popularity but because of his personality. And, being honest, Dongju always had his brother, Dongmyeong, and his friends to hang out of his weren't there, so he was never alone. There was always someome for him when he wasn't feeling well, when his days weren't the best. He was never alone.

But the days grew shorter, and so did the time with friends, slowly it became nothing but a distant memory. His brother went to debut in a band along with his friends, his friends disappeared, and he was left working at the small cafe. The only people he could have called friends, were his co workers, Keonhee and Hwanwoong. He was the closest to the two, they were the only ones he trusted with his life.