05; Xion

It wasn't hard to tell that he was crushing on Leedo, in fact it was so easy to notice that any customer that entered when Leedo was at the cafe knew almost immidietly. Being honest, Dongju couldn't care less. He still was sure he was straight as a ruler. Still he couldn't help but notice the strange feeling in his stomach whenever he spoke to Leedo (taking his order, of course), or just looked at him blankly from the side.

Keonhee tried convincing him to confess, but Dongju only denied being gay. Keonhee could only laugh at any point Dongju claimed that. Everyone knew Dongju was gay, but he himself didn't. Still claiming he was straight. No one belived him of course. Why would they if it was so obvious he was crushing on Leedo?

Dongju let out a small sigh as his shift ended, he waved a goodbye to the last customer leaving before flipping the sign at the front of the door to 'closed'. He made sure everything was off, and that no one was in the cafe apart from him. Dongju grabbed the keys from the side of the counter that Hwanwoong left for him. He opened the door, the bell at the top of them still ringing as he did. He smiled to himself before closing the small cafe for the night.