16; Leedo

-6 months later-

Not much has changed, Leedo was still with Seoho even though he felt like he was being annoying to the older. What happened to his mother or brother, even his father was still a mystery though apparently police were investigating  it. During that time, him and Dongju have grown a lot closer, maybe even closer than him and Seoho (who has been trying to convince him to confess).

Leedo was once again on his phone messaging Dongju, smiling brightly, waiting for his turn to shower. After a couple of minutes he places his phone on the bed not bothering to lock it before grabbing his clothes and going to stand near the bathroom, knowing Seoho would exit soon, and he did. Leedo took a quick shower and brushed his teeth before changing into his pyjamas and walking out the bathroom throwing his dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

He looked up at Seoho who was sitting on the bed smiling. Leedo tilted his head in confusion, but decided to ignore it and grabbed his phone from the bed before sitting on the bed next to Seoho. He opened his conversation with Dongju, about to messege him when he saw the single messege that was sent not long ago. He started at his screen before quickly looking Seoho amd back at his phone.

"You little-"