13; Xion

It was already 1am but Dongju was still texting Leedo. The two have gotten somewhat closer throughout the couple hours they've been texting. Still, the feeling in Dongju's stomach wouldn't leave him alone. Everytime Leedo would send a messege Dongju would freak out slightly.
The two said their goodbyes and Dongju placed his phone on his night stand before turning around and throwing his blanket over his face that was partly red.

He slept until 8am, it wasn't even an alarm that woke him up, instead ot was a phone call. Dongju rubbed his eyes and sat up grabbing his phone. He knew already that the day would be weird.

"Hello?" He said questioningly as he didn't read the contact name.
"Finally you anwsered!" The voice of his twin brother could be heard shouting from the other end.
"It's 8am what do you want."

"Well, we're finally having a concert near you when you have a day off so-"

"How the fuck do you know when I have a day off."

"Couple phone calls. Anyway do you want to come?"

"I have no choice anyway"

"You're right. Bring your boyfriend"

Then Dongmyeong hung up, leaving Dongju confused staring at his phone at 8am. Boyfriend? Did his brother mean Leedo? Dongju shook his head, knowing what 'phone calls' his brother made.

'You're gonna regret this Keonhee hyung' he whispered to himself before standing up to open the blinds. He had another 2 hours until his shift started, but that only gave him the perfect amount of time to plan a revenge.

A/n
This doesn't mean my hiatus is over. This chapter was already written and ready to be published.
I'm going to continue being on hiatus for an unknown amount of time.