08; Leedo

The two of them finished their drinks while talking happily. They were about to leave, but Seoho stopped Leedo.
"You can wait outside if you want, I have something to do." Seoho smiled before walking over to their table and writing something slowly on a piece of paper he pulled out of his pocket.

Leedo sighed waiting for his friend, Seoho placed the piece of paper on the counter before walking to Leedo.
"Come on then, let's go," Seoho happily walked out the cafe, leaving Leedo confused.
"Why are you so happy, hyung?" Leedo asked as he walked behind the older, but Seoho just stayed quiet. Leedo sighed, and left Seoho alone.

The two walked in comftarble silence before they parted ways exchanging a quiet goodbye. Leedo arrived home not much later, he opened the door and was welcomed by the unusual smell of alcohol. As far as he knew no one in his family drank alcohol so much, or smoked. He entered carefully and spotted his dad on the couch, but his mum and younger brother were no were to be seen. He walked around the house but they weren't hiding anywhere. There wasn't a note, a phone call about what happened.

Leedo was left confused once again, he looked over at his dad who was still unconscious. He quietly walked to his room and grabbed his phone, calling Seoho.