04; Leedo

He thought of confessing to the boy multiple times already, but still couldn't bring himself to do so. He thought of subtle ways of hinting the boy that he was crushing on him. Still all 'subtle' ways were so obvious he stayed silent, and only came to order his orange juice that he wouldn't finish, only to look at Dongju and his beautiful smile.

Studies started to consume most of his time, and he bagan to visit the cafe less. Leedo spent most of his time at his desk, studying for his exams, hoping that for once he'd get a good mark and wouldn't pass just by the smallest bit. He missed seeing the boy's smile, and even started to miss the orange juice he ordered every time. He'd ignore his studies and go to the cafe, if only the subject wasn't the one he was terrible at. He let out a sigh before grabbing another textbook he got from the school, and started revising from it for what seemed like the 1000th time.

Sometimes he'd get lonely, but still wouldn't call his friends. For once in his life he wanted to make his parents proud. For once he wanted to pass by a lot more than 1 mark. For once he wanted to try. Even if it ment he wasn't able to call his friends, and visit the cafe to steal quick glances at Dongju.