06; Leedo

Exams seemed to pass by quicker than he thought they should, but he was happy they did. It was his last lesson of the day and he was more than excited to see Dongju again.

"Going to the cafe after I'm guessing?" He could hear a small voice giggling behind him. Leedo only lowered his head and smiled, a small blush appearing on his pale cheeks.

"How did you know?" He turned around to face his friend, Seoho, who was still giggling behind him,"and why are you laughing hyung ?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"It's just that it's so obvious you're crushing on that one guy that works there but you'd rather buy orange juice and look out the window" Seoho stopped to take a breath from the giggles and fast speaking, before continuing, "and daydream about him! Even though he's like in the same place as you."

Leedo let out a small sigh and shook his head before turning around and facing the front. He would confess to Dongju some time, but not now. Now he was too shy and awkward, and just like Seoho said, he'd rather buy orange juice and daydream about it.
"If you say it's so easy why don't you confess to Keonhee, hyung?" Leedo looked back at Seoho, who immediately stopped giggling and smiling. His face turned serious in a not even a second.
"It's not that easy Leedo!" Seoho glared at Leedo, who couldn't help but laugh at the look on his friend's face.

"Exactly, hyung" Leedo snickered before turning around again just as the bell rang.