15; Xion

Dongju looked at the time and grabbed his house keys. He left the house and locked it quickly. He was practically running to the cafe. Once he got there he was out of breath but still swung the door open glaring. He looked around for Keonhee, who was of course standing in the corner smiling talking to Hwanwoong.
"Keonhee!" Dongju screamed as he got closer, "Why did you tell Dongmyeong that I have a boyfriend?!"
Keonhee just looked at him before shrugging.
"Well you two are so close you might as well be." Dongju just gave him a look befire shaking his head and going to the register, "Also it's hyung!"
Dongju didn't even turn around, and began taking orders from the couple customers that were waiting. Keonhee shook his head and began preparing the orders.

Finally it was Dongju's time to go on a break, he let out a breath before going to the backroom to sit on the couch. He took out his phone and began to scroll through twitter, but nothing exciting seemed to be happening. So he decided to messege Leedo.

Dongju
Hyung what r u doing

Leedo
Nothin hbu

Dongju
Im on a break

Leedo
Bored?

Dongju
U guessed something right

Leedo
thAT WAS ONE TIME

Dongju
Doesn't change anything hyung

Leedo
Leave

Dongju
lol k

-read 13:54-