02; Leedo

As the days became shorter, Leedo's friends began to spend more time at home, they grew apart and didn't even chat. He was all alone now, freezing in the winter air. He'd try and make online friends but they soon stopped talking anyway. His reputation was lost as he stopped speaking, he slowly became the victim of bullying, yet he couldn't bring himself to care.

At those lowest moments of life, he found a small cafe near his school, and at those lowest moments he thought he saw the most beautiful boy he's ever seen. He was a worker at the cafe, his age maybe younger but cuter than Leedo could ever be. At that point the freezing winter air that he thought would stay with him left, it was filled with warmth.

Leedo visited that cafe everytime after school, only to see the worker, who soon he found out was called Dongju. Why he fell in love with a boy that he never spoke to, he never knew the reason.

He would find himself smiling just thinking about Dongju. Even if some may have thought it was creepy, he couldn't help himself. Even if it bought his reputation down even more, he wouldn't care, because it was Dongju that made him happy, and for once he was confident in himself again.