Episode 4

-At Airport-

A: *hugs Hayden* Love ya Hay Be careful

Hay: Love ya too

A: I'll see you later ok

Hay: See you later *smiles*

A: *Hugs Carson tight* i love you

Cars: love you too *hugs her tighter*

*they pull away and Annie boards*

Carson's POV: No i am a player. she doesn't define me. i don't need her.

Hay: *walks up* hey bro-

Cars: get a ride home *pushes past him*

Hay: wha- *sees him walk off*

-1 year later-

Hay: *walks up to Carson who is making out with Lindsey*

Lindsey: We are busy can't you tell

Hay: Listen i just have to remind Carson of something

Lindsey: *rolls eyes and walks away*

Carson's POV:  I have had like 10 girlfriend since Annie left maybe even more when she left i-i changed..

Hay: don't you remember what today is?

Cars: No *confused face*

Hay: Annie's coming back

Cars: okay i never even cared about that brat *turns around to see Annie* (thinks) It's Annie.... my Annie...

Annie's POV: I just came back to see the love of my life making out with someone else and heard him say he never even cared about me.. i teared up and walked away..

-The next day-

A: *sits next to Hayden slumped over with her head in her hands*

Cars: *stares at Annie* *lindsey kept trying to talk to Carson but he would respond * *he starts to tear up* IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!

*everyone looks at him even Annie he stumbles back and runs out of school*

Cars: *he gets home and goes to the garage* *starts punching his punching bag* *he keeps going till his hands start to bleed* *he grabs the bag and starts crying*

Jayden: what was that

Taylor: I don't even know  but.. yeah.. Annie..*Annie looks up at her* you can stay at my house tonight..

A: *Looks back down and starts to tear up*

-after school-

Hay: *hears knocking stuff coming from the garage goes over and sees Carson* Carson!

Cars: *still punching the bag*

Hay: Carson! is this about Ann-

Cars: *gets mad and pushed him* STAY OUT OF IT *cries*

Hay: *fell down on the floor and looked at Carson with fear*

Carson's POV: I saw Hayden with fear in his eyes he is scared of me.. what have i turned into...

Hay: Wait here *starts crying* ok! Stay here! *leaves*

Cars: *his hands are bleeding but grabs a stool from the garage and throws it across the room* *he slides down the side of the car and starts to cry*

Hay: *calls Annie* Annie...

A: Yeah Hayden are you crying! 

Hay: Annie *starts crying* please come Carson needs you!