Overprotective pt. 2 // Zianourry

"OML! It was so good. I want one where there in a relationship and they have a kid. You make the best one shots!!" (Karizma_Horan ). I hope this is what you wanted, thanks for all the love on this book!

3 years later

Louis: 23
Zayn: 22
Liam: 22
Harry: 21
Niall: 18

Nobody's pov~

Finally a few years had passed and Niall was 18. Him and the boys still remember the time a few years when Niall was crying and they promised they'd start their relationship when he became a legal adult, age 18. Well now they were in a relationship and better yet, they kept their other promise and just found out Niall was pregnant.

Niall was just getting out of bed, later than his boyfriends, and went downstairs and to the kitchen in search of food. Just as he was about to look Liam came in.

"Niall sweetheart come here." He said and Niall walked over to Liam who held him tightly. "Let's go lay you down on the couch and I'll get you some breakfast okay?" Niall just nodded too tired to say anything even though he was perfectly capable of making himself breakfast.

—————

Niall was now 3 months pregnant and that meant he was starting to develop a bump. It was quite small but in the right shirt it was definitely noticeable as compared to a few months ago.

The boys were all walking down the street to get some food after leaving a venue for the night after a crazy concert. Louis and Zayn walked slightly ahead, hand in hand, to assure nobody could easily walk up to Niall from that direction. Niall and Liam were right behind them, Liam's arm around the blondes waist as the blonde got closer to him for body heat and Liam kept his eyes open for anything that could hurt his small boyfriend. Then finally Harry dropped back just a few feet behind to assure safety of Niall from behind.

Suddenly a few girls came out of nowhere, "OH MY GOSH IT'S ONE DIRECTION." One said a bit loud making a few of the boys jump. "Yup that's us." Harry chuckled.

"I love you so much." One of the girls cried.

"We love you too." Niall chirped.

"Oh, um... not you. You're fat and ugly, look how round your stomach is, the boys shouldn't even have you in their relationship. I mean look at you." The last girl said making the others laugh.

"Oh can we get a picture by the way?" The first girl asked.

"No, you can not get a picture, you all should be ashamed of yourself! Niall is amazing adorable and perfect in so many ways and as real fans you should realize that." Zayn started letting Louis go off next.

"Also, if you're real directioners wouldn't you have seen the interview from about a month ago where we mentioned Niall was pregnant. He's pregnant with one of our babies and you're just gonna have to get used to it. He's absolutely glowing and looks stunning." Louis yelled at the girls. Meanwhile Liam held Niall tight rocking him back and forth lightly.

"Niall...." One of the girls started.

"No. Don't Niall him." Liam said shooting them a nasty look.

"Now if you'll excuse us we have things to do and I don't want to have to call down security." Harry said as the girls walked away.