4.

"Tooooorrriiiii!" Jack groaned, laying on top of me. I groan back, not in the mood for his shit.

"Whaaaaaaat?" My voice is muffled because of the grown man casually suffocating my lungs.

"I need love."

"Is alex busy?"

"Shut up."

I laugh some as he snuggles down next to me on the couch. His hair was an absolute wreck. My phone buzzes on the coffee table and i reach for it, immediately being stopped by an attention starved jack.

"Nooooooooo." He groans wrapping his arms and legs around me like an koala on a tree.

"Jack Bassam Barakat, what's wrong?"

"I miss you." He says looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You've literally seen me almost every day for the past like. Year."

"I know but i miss you."

"Okay, weirdo."

There was now an active call on my phone. Jack rolls his eyes, loosening his grip enough for me to check the call. It was an unknown number.

"Do i answer?"

"Let me prank them."

"Alright."

I hand my phone to Jack and he answers. He decides to fake the voice of an old lady from new York.

"Why hello jeremy i was wondering when we'd ever discuss the situation. Child support doesnt pay itself ya know. Why i oughta... oh. Hey! Yeah, yes. Yeah, okay. LOVE YOU!" he laughs, stopping the fake accent and handing me the phone.

"Uh.. hi." I say, unsure of who in the world Jack just gave a pregnancy scare to.

"Hey! Wow, you sound a lot different on call. It's sweet." A familiar voice says and my heart drops then speeds up within a matter of seconds.

"H-hey Awsten! So you got a new phone?"

"Yeah, I did. Sorry that it took so long. Apparently apple doesn't have a standard procedure when it comes to asses breaking screens on stage floors." He laughs and i can't help but smile.

"Anyways, uh, i wanted to know if you wanted to get some coffee or something? I'm in Baltimore for a week for tour and i just, well i, i don't know." He rambles on, i loved hearing him talk.

"I'd love too." I say, blushing. Jack moans really loud and Awsten laughs.

"Is jalex fucking again?"

"No, he's laying on me because Alex isn't giving him attention right now."

"Lucky." He mumbles, then immediately recovers by laughing awkwardly.

"Text me the details and we can meet up, alright?"

"Yeah, okay. See you soon!" I can practically hear him smiling.

"See you soon."

We hang up and Jack looks at me, frowning.

"I need love." He pouts and i sigh.

"Alex come fuck your boyfriend!" I yell.

"He's not my boyfriend! I'm taking a bubble bath!"

"Oooo, even better. Have fun on your date, love." He says, getting off of me before running into the bathroom. I can hear alex screaming and laughing a moment later.

"Boys, you better not be using my glitter bath bombs!"

"Oops." They say in unison and i roll my eyes, laughing. Children. The whole lot of them.