45.

Okay I lied. I said this was the last chapter but it's not. I don't know why I said that, I was really tired lol ANYWAYS POWERLESS IS CONTINUING FOR A WHILE SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION IM A LIL STUPID

STREAM TURBULENT

STREAM WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

STREAM DREAM BOY

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"We're going to be parents."

"I'm sorry, what?" Geoff's voice cracks. Otto spits out his drink, choking at the sudden news.

"We are?!" Awsten's smile lights up the room with excitement. He picks me up and i wrap my arms and legs around him as he spins us around, screaming out of happiness.

"Will one of you explain before I go deaf?!" Otto yells over us. This was the loudest I had ever heard Otto before and I think it was a rare occasion for the others too because we all stopped in our tracks. Awsten lets me down and our fingers interlock.

"We signed up for an adoption program. Tori didn't want to go through another-"

"Don't say the word." I stop Awsten.

"We just thought it would be better for us both to go this way." He continues to explain.

"So when do we meet the nugget?" Geoff asks. Alex's smile grows more than ever before.

"Are you happy or are you a serial killer?" Jack asks, laughing. Alex rolls his eyes.

"If you're ready... Today." Alex's voice danced around the room and my heart raced. Awsten squeezed my hand as we all raced out of the airport.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Awsten asks, sitting on the edge of our bed, looking up at me.

"I'm so ready." I smile back at him, pulling my hair up into a pony tail. I stare into the mirror and look over my outfit. Black skinny jeans, a loose white button up shirt, black boots.

"You look stunning as always." Awsten reassures me, hugging me from behind. I smile at our reflection. We were about to add another face to it.

"Do we know who we are getting?"

"I think so." I say, looking down at my phone. The notification spread across my screen and I smiled.

"It's time."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We stand outside the adoption center and my heart pounds in my chest. We were about to get a baby. We were about to get a baby of our own. A baby Knight.

"I'm ready when you are." I say to Awsten as he stares up at the doors. His eyes focused hard on the labeling as though he was memorizing the building.

"Let's go get our baby." He holds my hand and we make our way inside.
We were immediately greeted by a tall woman in high heels and a red dress shirt with tan khakis.