Chapter 2 : Do we have a deal?

"So tell me," he said eyeing me dangerously.

"Do we have a deal?" Smirking, I raised my hand to shake his own.

"That we do partner, that we do." He smirked back before pouring two drinks.

"To Sins." He said, holding up his glass.

"To Sins."

After a few minutes (and a few drinks) the Sin in front of me fell asleep. I snickered quietly, must be his favourite past time. Allowing my tense body to relax for the first time in a while, I exhaled and pulled a little trinket from my pocket. I grinned, examining the precious treasure. It was solid gold with words engraved on the inside and out of the ring. I held it up to get a better view when suddenly one of the words started to glow. It glowed a dark royal blue that made the inscription far easier to read.

"Acedia..." I whispered, almost inaudible. Puzzled, I stole a glance at the king before me and gasped. He sat upright and his eyes glowed a deep royal blue. Shocked, I stared at him. It intrigued me, how come he was so still?

I look him over and saw his ring. The word 'Acedia' glowing the same colour as mine.

"what the..." I sat for a while and waited for something to happen- it didn't. I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

"You know, I really feel like something to eat as of now." suddenly, the sloth king in front of snapped his fingers making me jolt up.

"Jackson, fetch the lady something to eat." I heard come out his mouth. I sat gaping at the man. What in the world? How did he... Wait.

"Tell me, Sloth, what's your name? Your real name?" his eyes and ring glowed once more as he answered.

"Kim Namjoon." A smile cracked on my face. This ring can command a sin? A SIN? Wow. Hmm I wonder, maybe it's not just Sloth. I looked down at the ring in my hand and inspected it's inscriptions.

"Acedia, Ira, Luxuria, Avaritia, Superbia, Invidia and Gula." I mumbled.

"Sloth, Wrath, Lust, Greed, Pride, Envy and Gluttony. The Seven Deadly Sins." My head snapped up to meet Namjoon's now chocolate brown, threatening eyes.

"I am so dead." I closed my eyes and expected a death sentence but all I got was cold laugh.

"please, what would I kill you for? I have no reason as of yet. However, I would like to know more about that little trinket on your hand." I shivered and looked down, playing with the ring. I took a breath,

"I honestly have no idea what this thing does. All I know is it's name and that I almost died stealing it." His eyes narrowed dangerously.

"what's it's name?" I raised my head to meet his piercing gaze,

" The Arua Lufnis."

 It was as if time itself froze. His eyes widened and his mouth was agape.

 "W-what?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you're enjoying it so far! Borahaeyo~ gomabseubnida!