Chapter 10: My Time

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Y/n's eyes widened and she made incoherent noises as she looks between the two.

"Wait you're serious?! Because I was only like, 67 per cent sure."

Namjoon nods. "Yeah, we're the original seven heavenly virtues."

She opens and shuts her mouth like a fish, baffled by this turn of events.

"You're not messing with me? Oh my god wow, I can't believe I guessed right."

Taehyung giggles at my confusion and I almost melted. He's so adorable oh my heart cannot take this. 'How on earth was he lust?'  Taehyung caught me staring and smirked making me flush a light pink and look away. 'Oh, that's how.'  I shook my head to etch-a-sketch those thoughts away and looked back at Namjoon. 

"Okay, so, we need to win over Jungkook next right? How do we do that?"

Taehyung tilts his head and leans forward. 

"You said that hope is what changes us. We just need to figure out what Jungkook hopes most for."

Y/n nodded. "But HOW do we figure that out?" Taehyung shrugged, "Not a clue."

Groaning and leaning in her seat, Y/n tried to think. 

"Taehyung, do you think you could find out?" Biting his lip nervously, he shrugged. 

"Maybe you should try..." 

She gave him a look. "He doesn't even KNOW me!"

Namjoon piped up, "actually, that's not a bad idea. He's probably too frustrated at us to listen."

Nervous, Y/n looked at them. "Seriously?" Taehyung looked at her like she was crazy. 

"You calmed down Yoongi-hyung and you were able to help me take my ring off. You can do anything Y/n." He said, smiling sweetly. She looked down with a bashful smile and stood up. 

"Okay, I'll try." Namjoon smiled and put an arm around Taehyung, looking at him. 

"We're getting our Kookie back."  

Y/n took a deep breath muttering, 'under pressure dun dun dun da da dun dun' as she walked out the room, looking for Greed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the enormous halls she felt small but swallowed that down and put her chin up, trying her best to look as confident as she was supposed to be. Looking around, she tried finding Jungkook, which was much harder than it appeared to be. She walked around for about 20 minutes before almost giving up. She was about to turn around and leave the west wing when she heard footsteps, coming from the door to her right. Curious, Y/n opened the door and looked around. It was a gorgeous theatre, gold accents all over, with a grand stage at the back, red velvet curtains on either side. On the beautiful stage stood Jungkook, just looking around. He looked as if he was about to say something, before closing his mouth and looking down. 

Y/n watched intently. The boy appeared so small, so alone she couldn't help but feel a pang of empathy for him. Quietly, she slipped in and approached the stage where he stood, almost dazed; as if he was recalling a fond, impossible memory. She got to the front of the stage when Jungkook snapped out of it and looked down at her blankly. 

"Hey." She said simply. Jungkook looked as if he was going to leave but he sat down in front of her. 

"How did you do that to him?" He asked. Y/n looked at him with innocent eyes, assuming he was talking about Wrath.