Chapter 4 : I look bad-ass

"His Royal Highness, King RM is back!" Announced Jackson, Namjoon's personal bodyguard. "King... RM?" He glanced at me before exiting the limo. 

 "Easier to have them not knowing who I am." He answered nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes also exiting the vehicle, 

"yeah, because there are enough protests against you." He simply shrugged. 

"Do you not know what goes on in your kingdom? Sure you don't cause any dangers like some of the other Sins but your kingdom is by far the most corrupt." he scoffed and turned to me.

"Oh I know what happens in my kingdom."

"You just don't do anything about it." I mumbled harshly. He stared at me blankly.

"Why should I? I don't care about them. I don't care about anyone" 

----------------------------------------------------

I stepped into the palace.

"wow..." I whispered, barely audible, but I'm guessing the damn sloth must of heard it because his lips curved up into a slight smirk. I followed him all the way into a bedroom. "This is your room, your new clothes are in the closet, I'm going to bed, don't wake me up unless you want to die a horrible death." I stared blankly at him.

"Well at least in that sense we're alike" I mumbled, turning to admire the room. The door slammed behind and I grinned.

Maybe the change of pace wasn't so bad, I mean my room was huge!

The marble floor was so shiny I could clearly see my reflection. The bed was so huge it could fit 8 people! My eyes lit up in excitement as I ran up to the window that reached from the the top of the wall to the bottom. I smiled excitedly and explored my room, awe-ing at almost everything I saw.

"Impressive." I stated, looking around the walk-in wardrobe. I spotted a single outfit in it and deadpanned. "thanks lazy ass!" I exclaimed sarcastically, picking it up and walking to the en suite.

-----------------------------------------------

"I haven't had a proper shower in who knows how long, THAT WAS FANTASTIC BABY!" I fist pumped into the air before changing into my uniform. It was a pair of comfortable black pants, a black singlet and royal blue leather jacket with a black hood, blacks cuffs and royal symbol of the Sloth. I scrunched up my nose at the shoes (heeled monstrosities) in front of me and opted my own shoes, a pair of faded black converse.  I tied my hair in a braid (or run a hand through it if you can't) and grinned. Man I look bad-ass. I walked backwards and flopped onto my bed

"so... Soft..." I mumbled, cuddling into the mattress.

"damn.... I could almost... Fall.... Asleep..." 

------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading