Chapter 5

Three hours later, the final bell rang. Izzy pulled Lila outside and grabbed the shopping cart out of the bushes.

"So, which one is Maggie?" She asked, looking around at the crowd of people outside.

____________________________________________________________

Ophelia looked around, a little overwhelmed by all the people until she spotted the girl that she had come to think of as a sister. "Her," she pointed to the brown eyed girl with blonde, curly hair.

____________________________________________________________

Izzy followed Ophelia over to the girl, pushing the cart too.

"Hi, my name is Isabella but you may call me Izzy or Bella" she introduced herself when they got to Maggie.

____________________________________________________________

Maggie looked at Ophelia and confusion and Ophelia responded in German. "Lange Geschichte, ich erzähl es dir später."

The short girl then started giggling at the look of confusion on Izzy's face.

____________________________________________________________

"Uh what?" Izzy asked in confusion.

She understood Latin, not German.

"Anyways, we should probably get the others and take you and them to your new place." She said.

____________________________________________________________

"New place?" Maggie asked as the two of them followed the Hellhound.

"A burnt down house in the woods that can be fixed up," Ophelia replied, looking up at the slightly older blonde.

"Ah," Maggie nodded in understand before grinning mysteriously. "It's probably haunted, O."

The girl stopped walking for a minute and playfully glared at her. "What, you scared?"

____________________________________________________________

"Actually, Scott texted me in last period. The entire house is fixed up and ready for you and your friends to move into" Izzy tells them.

"Also, its not haunted" she adds.

She continued to push the cart of groceries as she walked behind Maggie and Lila.

_____________________________________________________________

Elia gives the hellhound a small smile as they continue to walk before smirking. "That's what you think."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Actually it's what I know. So, how much longer?" Izzy asks.

She didn't want to push the cart any longer but she had to until she got to the old Hale House with Ophelia and her friends.

________________________________________________________

"I'm not sure," Elia responded. She was going to say something else, Maggie cut her off.

"Not much further," the talk blonde pointed to the group of misfit 'freaks' standing or sitting in different positions scattered along the sidewalk.

______________________________________________________________

Izzy looked at the group scattered along the sidewalk. She stopped a little away from the group, letting Ophelia and Maggie approach them and tell them what's been arranged.

She then pulled out her phone and messaged the pack, letting them know that she would be there soon.

_________________________________________________________

Soon, the group was walking through the preserve, towards where Isabella was leading them. It didn't take long for them to reach the old Hale House.

____________________________________________________________

Izzy could see the pack standing in front of the house. She pushed the shopping cart up to them.

"Here, groceries" she says, pulling some bags out of the cart and handing them to Liam and Corey.

The two boys went on into the house to put the groceries in the right places.

"People of the past, we have gathered you here because this is where you'll be staying. The house has been refurbished and touched up by the infamous McCall pack" Izzy said dramatically, facing the others.

"We also have clothes for you, all of you" she adds, glancing at Bette and Dot.

_________________________________________________________

Ophelia rolled her eyes. "We're not the people of the past, you're the citizens of the future."

Elsa then walked up the the group of teenagers from Beacon Hills, a forced smile on her face, although only those who knew her very well could tell that it was forced. "Thank you, truly for all you have done, but I'm sure we can take it from here."

________________________________________________________

"Are you sure? We can help you move in" Scott offered.

It happened again, Izzy was talking to Ophelia while Elsa spoke to Scott when suddenly she looked over at the woods in a trance like state. Theo, who had been talking to Liam and Stiles noticed the girl walk off.

"Scott, it's happening again" he tells the Alpha.

Scott looked past Elsa to the girl who was walking off.

"Theo, Liam, come with me. The rest of you stay here" Scott told the pack.

The three boys soon took off, following their Hellhound friend.

__________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Elsa had ushered all of her freaks into the now renovated house. They were all dividing up the clothes equally and picking rooms. Bette and Dot got one of the two rooms with a queen sized bed, while Elsa got the other. Jimmy and Maggie picked rooms with large twin sized beds, and Ophelia got a room with a normal twin sized bed.

The room that Ophelia received was on the second floor. The walls were a pale yellow with a light green statement wall, and she loved the colors. She also enjoyed having a hardwood floor, although the wood made her feet cold, so she made a mental note to buy a rug at some-point. Besides that, the room had a closet The she hung all of her clothes up in, a bed, and a desk where she could work. It was a bit plain, but it would change to fit her style overtime as she lived there.

_____________________________________________________________

Scott, Liam and Theo had followed Isabella to the Nematon, carrying another dead body of a Chimera. Just like before, when she reached the Nematon, Izzy's body was engulfed in flames. Just as she set the body down on the tree, there came a familiar sound. It was the Dread Doctors.

Isabella, who was still under the influence of her Hellhound half, turned to face the Dread Doctors. Her eyes were glowing orange and with a roar, her claws flicked out. Scott, Liam, and Theo shifted too and Scott roared to signal the others.

The rest of the pack who had stayed behind had heard Scott's roar and ran in the direction. They were surprised to see Dread Doctors but, were glad that they had shown up away from the old Hale House.