Episode 2

Devil May Care

Kevin: It's been a bad couple of days, I haven't slept, I haven't eaten... I'm pretty backed up.

Dean: Okay, overshare.

Dean: Check the net for anything angel-y.

Sam: Or demon-y.

Dean: Or monster-y or ghost-y. It's going to be a busy year.

Crowley: Torture? Brilliant. Can't wait to see Sam in stilettos and a leather bustier really putting the S.A.M. into S & M.

Dean: So this whole place is poison? (covers crotch)

Sam: That's not going to help.

Dean: It doesn't hurt.

Dean: For the record? Sam's not the only guy who thought he was doing right and watched it all go to crap. That's part of being-

Tracey: Being a hunter.

Dean: Being human. Look, you wanna be pissed off at Sam, that's fine, I get it. But if you wanna go after somebody, you make sure that they got black eyes. Gotta know who the real monsters are in this world, kid.

Abaddon: I so appreciate you boys coming when I call. That's what I like most about you Winchesters. Obedient... and suicidally stupid. I like that, too.

Dean: We going to fight or make out, 'cause I'm getting some real mixed signals here.

Abaddon: You know, I've loved this body since the moment I first saw it. You're the prefect vessel Dean. You give a girl all sorts of nasty ideas. So go ahead and play hard to get, and I'll peel off this 'no demons allowed' tattoo and blow smoke up your ass.

Ezekiel: You are troubled still.

Dean: Yeah, it's just, this is all me. I was the one who talked Sam out of boarding up Hell. So every demon deal, every kill they make, you're looking at the person who let it happen.

Ezekiel: You were protecting your brother. I am in Sam's head. Everything he knows, I know. And I know that what you did you did out of love.

Dean: Yeah, well, Zeke — I'm going to call you Zeke — I'm not with the whole love and love....

Ezekiel: That's why I said yes.

Dean: If that goes sideways that's on me too.

Ezekiel: That's not going to happen.

Dean: This is nuts. You're Sam but you're not Sam. He's the one I'm used to talking to about all this stuff. I'm trusting you Zeke. I just gotta hope that you're one of the good guys.

Ezekiel: I am. But I suppose that is what a bad guy would say. Dean Winchester, you are doing the right thing.

Dean: And even with Crowley here, this is the safest place there is. And we need you man.

Kevin: Because I'm useful.

Dean: Because you're family. After all the crap that we've been through, after all the good that we've done... Man if you don't think that we would die for you, I don't know what to tell you. Because you, me, Sam and Cas - we are all we've got.

Sam: I'm happy with my life for the first time in forever. I am. I really am. Things are good.

Dean: The hell?

Kevin: Dean, you're alive.

Dean: Yeah, because you're a crappy shot... Katniss.