Episode 11

First Born

Dean: You want to hunt? With me?

Crowley: I do love a good buddy comedy.  

Crowley: Fine. Let's go find daddy's man cave, then, shall we?

Dean: And how do I know this isn't a trap?

Crowley: You...don't. That's what makes it fun. 

Castiel: Tastes like... molecules.

Sam: What? What are you talking about?

Castiel: When I was human, you know, I had to eat constantly. It was kind of annoying.

Sam: Yeah, a lot of human things are pretty annoying.

Castiel: But... I enjoyed the taste of food- particularly peanut butter with grape jelly, not jam. Jam I found unsettling.  

Crowley: Is this really necessary? After all I've been inside your brother, we're practically family.

Dean: Listen to me. We are the furthest thing from family. You got that, dickbag?  

Crowley: So, what do you call this decor, anyway? Rustic obsessive? Paranoid deco?  

Sam: Well, they didn't have a guinea pig, but we do.

Castiel: You have a guinea pig? Where?  

Sam: Me, Cas. I'm the guinea pig.

Crowley: Hunters. So trusting. I'll go grab a latte while you get this sorted.

Tara: Devil's trap under the knock-off Persian, jackass.  

Cain: Well, here's something your friend doesn't know, that no one knows, in fact, outside of Abaddon. It wasn't the archangels that slaughtered the Knights. It was me.  

Castiel: Sam, when I was human, I died, and that showed me that life is precious, and it must be protected at all costs, even a life as... as pig-headed as a Winchester's.

Sam: My life's not worth any more than anyone else's, not yours or Dean's... or Kevin's. Please. Please, help me do one thing right. Keep going.  

Cain: Since when does the great Dean Winchester ask for help? Well, that doesn't sound like the man I've read about on demon bathroom walls. Maybe you've lost a step. Let's find out.  

Crowley: You're good. But I'm Crowley.  

Cain: I felt connected to you right from the beginning. Kindred spirits, if you will. You and I are very much alike.  

Castiel: The only person who has screwed things up more consistently than you... is me. And now I know what that guilt feels like. And I know what it... I know what it means to feel sorry, Sam. I am sorry.

Sam: I know.

Castiel: You know, old me, I would've have just kept going. I would've jammed that needle in deeper until you died because the ends always justified the means. But what I went though... Well, that PB and J taught me that angels can change, so...who knows? Maybe Winchesters can, too.  

Cain: Abel wasn't talking to God. He was talking to Lucifer. Lucifer was gonna make my brother into his pet. I couldn't bear to watch him be corrupted, so I offered a deal, Abel's soul in heaven for my soul in hell. Lucifer accepted... As long as I was the one who sent Abel to heaven. So, I killed him. Became a soldier of Hell, a knight.  

Crowley: He was right, you know. You are worthy.

Dean: Oh, great. Now you're gonna get all touchy-feely, too?

Crowley: Your problem, mate, is that nobody hates you more than you do. Believe me, I've tried.  

Crowley: I've been chasing that blade for decades. The closest I got to it was when one of my droogs, Smitty, got wind of a protege demon of Abaddon's that claimed knowledge of the Blade.