Episode 20

Bloodlines

Sal Lassiter: You werewolves. You think you're so special, when really you're all just sons of bitches.  

Dean: Listen detective, your perp fits a certain profile. Now I could go into detail, but I'm not going to.  

Dean: All right, Sammy, give him the talk.

Sam: All right, look, my name is Sam Winchester. That's my brother Dean. We kill vampires. And werewolves, and demons and... Basically, we chase down evil and we cut its head off.

Ennis: So you're, what, monster cops?

Dean: Hunters.  

Dean: Hey Sammy. This is full of blood and meat... a lot of meat, actually this one, this one's labeled Susan.  

Ennis: Who are you?

David: My name is David Lassiter. I'm a shapeshifter.

Ennis: You're a what?

David: We shift... our shape. It's kind of all there in the name.  

Sam: So this girl, she's a shifter too?

David: Werewolf.

Dean and Ennis: Awesome.  

Dean: And sometimes you got to work with the bad guys to get to the worse guys.

David: Dude, I'm right here.

Dean: Yeah, I see ya.  

Violet: Why are you doing this?

Sal: Cause he's my little brother Violet, it's my job to protect him, it's my job to keep our blood pure.

Violet: You believe that bloodline crap?

Sal: We all do. Bloodlines, everyone knowing our place, it's the one thing we all agree on. If your people find out you ran off with a shifter, they'll be looking for payback, and they'll come after my family. Then it's nothing but bad times and dead bodies on both sides. David wants to go straight that's his call, but he does it alone. So you have a choice Violet: you can either walk out of here alive, or I'll take you out and dump what's left of you in the lake.  

Ennis: You're going.

Sam: Look we'll, uh, we'll call in some other hunters, some pros and download them on the monster mob situation, all of it.

Ennis: Look guys I could...

Sam: Ennis seriously don't. You get in this too deep there's no getting out.  

Ennis: But I couldn't walk away, this is my fight now. Hell, it's a damn war, and I gotta start somewhere.