Episode 16

Blade Runners

Sam: It's Crowley, he's not exactly a team player.

Dean: Yeah, but his ass is on the line too, he goes missing for weeks on end without a peep. Well, not one that makes sense anyway. Listen to this.

Crowley: Dean... 

Sam: Wait a second. Did he drunk dial you?  

Sam: I-is that, uh...

Dean: Well, that explains a lot.

Sam: Okay, uh, look Snooki. Can I call you Snooki?

Snooki: No, it's Nicole now.

Sam: Okay then, Nicole. We can do this one of two ways: the easy way, you talk or... the easier way you still talk.

Dean: I vote for number two.  

Crowley: You don't know what it's like to be human... it's your DNA. My addiction. My cross. My burden!  

Sam: Focus. Okay. You swept the Mariana Trench. And...?

Crowley: And the First Blade was not, as hoped, in the Trench. It had, in fact, been scooped up by an unmanned sub, from whom it was stolen by a research assistant, who reportedly sold it to Portuguese smugglers who, in turn, lost it to Moroccan pirates in a poker game.

Sam: What?

Crowley: Poor moose. It's always a little tricky keeping up, isn't it?  

Dean: You know, at least when Cas was human, he was an okay guy. Should've known Crowley would be a douche version.  

Magnus: Dean, I am offering you the moon here -- to be part of the greatest collection of all time, to be young forever. Let me teach you my secrets, hmm? Be my companion. I have to be honest with you, it has gotten lonely here over the years.

Dean: When you were saying any of that, did it feel at all creepy?  

Sam: Remember, stay close, do what I say, shut the hell up.

Crowley: I'm growing on you, aren't I?  

Magnus: Oh, come on Dean. This is the object of your quest! Tell me Henry Winchester's grandson isn't curious to see if it works.  

Dean: Demon mitts all over my baby. Oh, come on! Now they're keying cars??  

Crowley: Now this is the way it's going to go: I'll hang on to old donkey teeth here until such time, as you locate Abaddon. Then, you'll destroy her. You're right Moose, you can't trust me, sadly I can't trust you either.