Chapter 9

Eduardo   P.O.V

I asked her to follow me to my office, sit down.

"Thanks sir she said and sat on the chair across me.

What the problem with you i asked her."

"Nothing sir."

"So nothing is wrong with you, then why is your shirt like this huh."

"Your face is swollen all over."

"I.....mistake.... hit my face on the wall she said."

"Oh i seen, i slowly walk towards her, who did this to you!?"

"Nobody sir!."

"Really!! " WHO THE FUCK DO THIS TO YOUR FACE!!! i said shouting at her. She was shaking, speak out now!! She then told me everything that happen with CJ, my blood was boiling right now.

How can he misbehave with her like that, she was in a mess.

"Where is he right now."

"In the VIP section she said, follow me, we went to the vip section, when we got in he was doing the same thing to one of the workers."

"What is going on here CJ i asked him."

"Hello Eduardo long time my friend." how are you? 

CJ my workers here are not fucking whores. They work for me here so stop misbehaving and hitting them, you don't owned this club.

"Fuck! off Eduardo, who do you think you are he said. I punched him hard on his face making blood came out of  his mouth, one of his boys pointed the gun at me."

"Take that thing off my face i said, he got up and walk towards me, watch your back Eduardo, he said then walked out."

I know CJ, he will come back and hurt her again. We walk back to my office, let us go to the hospital i said."

"I'm okay sir."

"Let go and check your face for you, it look very bad".

I will informed Blue about everything later, We got in to my car and drove straight to the hospitals. When she was done i drove her to her apartment.

When we got there, Policemen were at her place, what going on here she asked one of the policemen, the place was rob said the police man.