Chapter 48

Ruth P.O.V

I run to Maria's room, hi baby. OK, I'm here i rub her back smoothly and she went back to sleep again. I walked to my room, what happened just now.

Oh God i miss him very much, i quickly run to the bathroom smiling. Gosh! i miss this, i washed down thinking about the sex we just had.

God it was so good, i can't remember the last time i felt like these. I finished and went to sleep, i was far asleep when i heard Maria crying.

I feel lazy to wake up, 1 minutes later her crying came to a stop. Maybe Debi picked her up let me go and see. I slowly walk to her room, i was a little bit surprise what i saw.

She is not in her crib, maybe Debi has taking her to her room. I walked to Debi room and open the door slowly she was sleeping. But were is Maria.

I started to panic then i heard a baby noise coming from Eduardo's room. I slowly open the door, what i saw was so cut.

Maria was laying on Eduardo's bare chest playing with her. He had only his boxers on, fuck! he look hot dammed my nipple suddenly hardened.

Look who is here Maria, is your Mama he said, she immediately turned her head towards me seeing me mama!. She smile, hi princess she stretch her arms for me to take her.

Doing these i sat on the edge of the bed, um! thanks for picking her up i said to Eduardo. No problem he said, Maria started touching my breast.

Wow! princess you are really hungry said Eduardo, we both laugh at her. OK princess let go and eat, said bye i turned her towards Eduardo. She smile saying Dada! Eduardo stood up and kiss her lips.

I took her to my room to breastfeed her.

Eduardo P.O.V

It been long since i had sex, but what i had with Ruth yesterday was amazing gosh! i miss her body so much. I know things has gone worse between us for the past months.

I don't want us to go back again, i love her so much. I can't believe myself but i don't know for her. All she keep saying is a mistake fuck! that!.

But i was surprise she did not say anything yesterday. So this time i'm going to do anything in my power to get her back to my life, if possible to marry her.

I don't mind if Maria is not my daughter, i love her like my own daughter. I walk downstairs to the dinning table ready to have my breakfast.

Good morning Mom, Morning son. How was your night, very good Mom. Oh i can see that in your face, smiling all the way here. So tell me what going on.

Anything Mom, okay if you say so. Alicia! i called out, oh sorry son Alicia left to Spain. What! is anything the problem i said, yeah son Anna is not feeling well so i send her to Spain to go and take care of her.

Oh okay, Mom that good. I will send her something later, okay son. We were having our breakfast when Mom had a call, "hello oh really! Okay, i will be waiting for you dear bye.

" Mom who is that, your cousin Cece. She said she is coming in today, oh okay. But were is Ruth and Maria, they are not up just.

I need a kiss from Maria, you know Mom, i love Maria so much like my own daughter. I wish she is mine, i know son.

I know how you love Maria so much. That how a father feel with his daughter, Mom what do you mean uh!! Dada! we both turned around. Jane came in holding Maria Dada!.

Hello princess!! i took her from Jane. Kiss her two cheeks and kiss her lips, how is my princess doing this morning. She started making baby noise talking, wow so you are fine huh! Mom and i laugh out loud.

Mom kiss her cheeks, Mom your granddaughter want to start talking, really princess she said. Maria stretch her arms for Mom, she picked her, come to grand mom.

Jane is Ruth up, yes sir she is in her room, OK thanks. Mom let me go check on her, okay son. I walk to Ruth door and knock on it, she open up Good Morning, Morning uh can i come in.

Eduardo please i don't want Mom to see us, so what if she see us. I walk inside and she close the door, lock it i said. But why Eduardo, i have a mission coming here i smirked looking at her. "No Eduardo.

My daughter need me, your daughter is been taking care of. She was about to said something again, but i pinned her to the wall and smacked my lips on her lips kissing her.

She responded to the kiss, the kiss was so deep and passionate. We pulled back breathing heaving and rapidly. She has only her night wear on fuck! she look hot.

I kiss her neck and chest Edu...ardo! she call, hum! please stop, Mom will walk in any moment from now. I don't care.