Charter 37

Ruth P.O.V

Tomorrow Dan and JJ will come and help, so that we can paint the room and arranged the things for you he said.

I was speechless, he stood up and left. "Alicia!!, yes why are you shouting. You can't believed what I'm about to tell you.

" what!, tell me I'm waiting. Eduardo told me he and his friends will paint the room for the nursery tomorrow.

"What!" Yeah you heard me right. Really!!  yeah, and he send his driver to take us to the mall.

I can't believed this, you better do girl. Get ready and let us go, the driver is waiting for us be quick.

We got to the mall, we went to the babies sections. I was so excited, i can't even choose anything, they are all beautiful.

So we start with the baby cribs, car seat, blanket, baby shampoo, bottles, high chair, walkers, baby monitor and bunch of stuff I didn't even it existed.

We also bought the paint, for painting the room. "Oh right, we kept all the things we bought in a cart, including feeding bottles, diapers, wipes and other baby feeding stuffs.

We went to the dress section, we bought a lot of dress. Have i told you I'm having a baby girl.

" Yes a baby girl, i find out yesterday, Alicia was so happy. We call Debi, she scream on the phone. Really!! she asked.

I can't wait to spoil her with soon much love. We went to the baby girl section, they are very beautiful.

"Oh my God wow!! we bought a lot of things. But my eyes catches one beautiful dress written on top Daddy's princess tears drop from my eyes.

I'm so touched, it has different colours, I picked each one of the colours of dress. I wipe the tears from my eyes.

I touch my belly, my princess be good to mommy ok, now a days she has be kicking almost everyday. She kick again, hmmm easy princess.

I almost forgot the stroller so we finished picking out all the clothes and things we needed. Then we went for the stroller.

We almost at the queue to the cashier, later it was our turn. We pay everything and went out and drove off.

Eduardo driver helped us by picking up all the things we bought to my bedroom. I thanks him very much, I'm tired and starving.

We finished our dinner not long when Eduardo came in with his friends. Hi girls said Dan, hi we said. How is mama doing, I laugh I'm good and you.

I'm great, wow! your belly is now big said JJ, yeah. Can i touch it, yeah, he touch my belly and rub it, can i also touch it said Dan yeah go on wow! very smooth, I smile.

Eduardo come and touch it and see said Dan, " No man, come on, oh my God I'm shaking. "Okay! i will touch it, he said and came in front of me, can i he asked, oh God, I just nod my head.

He touch my belly by rubbing it with his two hands. Immediately the baby kick oops oh my God she kick me. Eduardo remove his hands very fast.

"Wow!! what! that, Eduardo asked me. She kick me What!!! They all shout, running to me. You mean she kick when Eduardo touch it, JJ asked.