Charter 28

Eduardo p.o.v

Do you want to leave, i asked her, breathing coming out harsh and ragged. Licking my lips, she stared up at me and before i knew it she flung her arms around my neck and her lips met my lips when they came down hard on me.

Kicking the bathroom door opened with my foot i picked her up and carried her over to the bed and laid her down. Standing up, i removed my towel around my waist getting on top of Ruth. I kissed her neck as my hand moved up to her leg, between her thighs.

My broad shoulder filled her vision and she felt the liquid sweep of my lips against her skin. I had somehow removed her dress without her realizing it, i notice her stomach was little big and round. I think she is putting on weight, I removed her pants, she was panting and breathing hard as i entered her.

My mouth moved over her, i stopped, hovering over her. "I can't stop now Ruth, I don't want to"i whispered. I put her hands on the back of her head pulled her down for a kiss. She felt how hard and throbbing my cock was, i moved frantically in side her.

She let out a moan, calling my name, i closed my eyes, loving the feel of being inside Ruth. She was so wet and tight, her squirming and moaning were driving me crazy with desire. Picking up speed, i pumped harder and faster, hearing her scream out when she peaked.

Now it was my turn, kissing her i rolled off and onto his side, pulling her close. I felt a warm hand on my chest, shaking me. I opened my eyes and smiled, ready for round two? i asked her, I have to leave before Alice wakes up, she can't find me here. Ruth begged.