Charter 36

Eduardo P.O.V

Hello! Dan!, I need you and JJ's help, for what man. Unh.. Mom said i should help Ruth to paint the room for the nursery.

Oh really no problem we will be there, so don't worry. Thanks man, OK see you tomorrow.

I hang up. I'm doing this for my mother nothing else. And I'm a bad person. I feel bad what i did to her all this 3 month.

The way i treated her gosh is very bad. I notice she has be sleeping in the living room.

When i bring ladies to the house, after fucking them. I came down to the kitchen to get water.

I saw her laying on the couch, I always thought she was just resting a little bit, after that she will go back to sleep.

I heard her telling Alicia that her back hurt very bad. Due to sleeping on the couch.

She can't even walk well, I felt very bad seeing her walking like this. Fuck! Due to my fucking up life, she is surfer like this.

I was disturbing her sleep due to our sex moaning. Why I'm i like this. I care for her a lot. I know she hurt be bad.

But i still care for her. She is now huge with a big belly. Pregnant suit her well. Yesterday evening i heard her vomiting in her room. Is not easy for her. I have to find a way to help her.

Ruth P.O.V

I'm in my 7 month now and my belly is so big now. Everything was going on well.

Eduardo has totally changed, a times he don't come home. But whenever he comes home, he is either drunk or he is with a
lady to fuck her.

I normally sleep in the living room, I'm tired of hearing their love making moan's.

It has been going on for the past three month now. He always shouts at me whenever he comes cross me.

Debi calls me everyday to check on me. She is a wonderful grandmother. Yesterday she send me some money to decorates the room for the nursery.

So today Alicia and I are going out for shopping. So we woke up early, when we were done with our work, we went and get ready.

I finished everything fast, came down to the dinning room i sat down having my breakfast.

I was having my breakfast , when Eduardo walk down to the dinning table. Hi he said i was shock he was talking to me.

Hi, i said, how are you? I'm good thank you. He started eating his food.

Mom said you will be going to the mall to do some shopping for the nursery things he said. I only nod my head.

My driver will drop both of you to the mall. I nod my head and said thank you.