Charter 39

Eduardo P.O.V

Something is wrong same where, do i have a magic touch? I don't know, whenever i touch Ruth belly the baby in side her reacts.

I can't believed this, we finished the nursery. It was looking good, it was my first time working on baby nursery, it also the first time for Dan and JJ, they really enjoy working it out.

We all went to the dinning to have our lunch. Ruth, i hope we did a good job said JJ. She nodded her head, you all did a great job thank you so much.

Um! can we be her Godfathers said Dan. You can see she was shock what Dan and JJ asked. Um! Do you mean what you said right now, Dan and JJ nod their heads.

They asked me, I'm not interested, immediately i said that Ruth turned her face towards me. I saw sadness in her eyes.

I don't care it my own problem, I choose what i want to be. You can be her Godfathers, we can't force someone to be the Godfather she said. They all turned their heads towards me.

I know she was referring to me, she stood up, i will go to my room. I know she is pissed right now.

Eduardo!! I know! I know!. Why did you do that said Dan and JJ. I know what i did was wrong, how can i be someone's  godfather.

It could have be my child you know. I stood up and went to the living room. Alicia came and clear the dinning, we know man but it not your fault the baby is not your.

Calm down Okay, Do you know how i feel seeing her carried someone else child, it hurt me very much knowing it not my child she is carrying.

I love her so much Dan, it hurt me very bad, they both came and hugged me. We are sorry man.

          Ruth P.O.V

I'm pissed right now, who do you think you are Eduardo. You even rejected being the Godfather, i and my daughter don't need you.

I though you have change but i was wrong you will never change you are the same Eduardo. Weeks pass by, me and Eduardo not in talking terms.

Whenever we meet at the stairs we pass each other by not outer a word. It has been going on for a week now, Dan and JJ came this weekend to visit us ,we finished our dinner.

We were  watching TV in the living room, when the door bell ring. I will get it said Alicia she open the door, HELLO!!!!! My babies, oh my God Debi is back.

Mom!! Eduardo shouted, what are you doing here. You said you will be here next week said Eduardo, but i  change my mind.

I don't want to miss my grandchild birth, Eduard smile shaking his head. She hugged everyone, she came towards me my baby how are you? I'm fine, i can see you are now big.

She hugged me kissing my cheek and belly, I miss you Mom, I said it having tears in my eyes. Wow! that so cute said JJ, why are you crying huh.

I'm here, so stop crying, is just that i was scared to go to labour alone i  said. She wipe my tears, and guessed what my mother will also come here she said.

When you give birth, she can't wait to meet you, I nod my head, come let go to my room i have a lot of things to show you.

Please keep voting, thank you.

/