Charter 23

Ruth P.o.v

Alice was back and everything was going on fine, It been a month Eduardo travel to Spain, and today he is coming home. I have not been feeling fine for the past weeks now, and i couldn't stay absent from doing my work.

Alice has been doing it for a week now, i try to deal with all the dizzy spells, nausea moments and vomiting session. I think is the food Alice try to learn how to cook on the TV shows, i think it didn't go well with me.

At first i thought it might be food poisoning, but then i figured that it wasn't that because Blue also ate the same food. But she felt fine, i meant to go to the doctor tomorrow, i went down to finished my work because Eduardo will be in any moment from now.

I finished everything and even helped Alice to cook. I felt so drained and dizzy, i sat down on the kitchen stood.

"Ruth!!"

"Yes!! Alice."

"Ruth what going on with you lately." Are you sick in anyway.

"I think i'm sick Alice."

"What the problem Ruth."

I have been feeling sick lately, dizziness and vomiting here and there. I told everything to Alice what happen between me and Eduardo. She was shock and happy the same time, she said go for it girl, do you know how many girls who want this opportunity Ruth, she is like  a sister to me.

"So when did you start to feel sick she asked."

"I think 2 weeks now, whenever i woke up in the morning i feel weak."

"It can be Ruth!!!."

"What wrong Alice!!."

"Ruth i think you are pregnant."

"WHAT!!."

"Yes you are pregnant, that the signs of pregnancy."
Okay when was the last time you saw your flow."

"I can't remember Alice, what are we going to do now."

"Come down Ruth, first we will go to the hospital to check it first or i will go and buy you a pregnant test tube from the pharmacy near by."  I will be right back.

30 minute later Alice brought the test tube.

"Let go to your room, a minutes later i bought the tube and place it on the table."

"Have you check it Ruth."

"No i can't, i was then shaking."

"Alice took it and check it, OH MY GOD it is positive!!."