Chapter 17

Eduardo   P.O.V

She has everything a man need in a woman, let not talk about her round medium breast, nice curve, her shape ass she got everything  "FUCK"!!. She is well built in body.

I like how she fight with me everyday, she is not afraid of me, i like that spirit. I heard her once talking to Alice, that i mess up my room . she will always complained to me. She is a strong and a hard working lady.

RUTH   P.O.V

I felt strange that he has not fired me by fighting and disagree with him. Like how she misplaced his clothes in the closet anyhow.

I was cleaning his room, when i accidentally knock his pepper works. I quickly pick it up even though Eduardo is not around. I places the pepper on the table, i saw a form that he had fill up. "Oh my God!! His birthday is just around the corner. I run down to see Alice.

" Alice.....Alice... Said Ruth."

"What up."

"I saw a form that belongs to Eduardo and i saw that his birthday is tomorrow."

"Ah....he.... does not like birthday's Alice said."

"But why."

"I don't know but he does not like it".

"Has he celebrated his birthday before."

"No Ruth."

"How do you know that he does not like it i asked her."

"I saw him once throwing away a birthday cake made by his mother."

"Why don't we try today and see."

"But you know how picky he is."

"Fine!!! But don't look at me when he throw your cake away!!! Alice warn me."

I understand!!! Thank you!!.

I finished my work and went to my room to take a nap. Then i suddenly remember what happen in the morning. What am i going to tell him.

I know i saw it and it big and huge. But can't tell him, what is all this. I nap for 2 hours wash my face then went to the kitchen. Alice and I finished cooking the food.