Chapter 14

Eduardo  P.O.V

I got to the office, and started to do my work but i still could not shake the feeling off when i ate the breakfast that Ruth cooked for me.

My mouth started drooling when i remember the heaven eggs and coffee with toasted bread.

I order my secretary to get me an orange juice and sandwich.

"Sir!!"

"Yes!"

"Your sandwich and juice is here she said."

"Place it on the table and thank you."

"Um... Sir is everything alright?"

"Um....everything is fine thank you." She turned around and walk out of the office, i took the sandwich up and bit it."

I thought that maybe the sandwich would be as good as the breakfast but it turn out it was not as nice as Ruth breakfast. I wipe my mouth with the tissue paper.

RUTH  P.O.V

It been a month since i became a maid in Eduardo house. He is a different person now, he is a tough person but i can handle him.

I walk in to his room and started to clean the room up, when Eduardo walk in from the shower, with only towel around his waist.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" He asked  Shouting at me."

"I....i'm cleaning your room sir!!"

But i'm still here, he walk closer towards me angrily.

I do not like anyone walk in to my room when i'm around. I'm a private person and does not appreciate other company."

"I....was....not aware sir, i'm sorry sir."

"He look me in the eyes and saw that i'm afraid of him."

He was angry shouting, when unfortunately his towel drop down from his waist. "OH MY GOD!!! i'm blind" he was naked in front of me, i quickly close my eyes.

"Open your eyes, i heard him say." I said open your fucking eyes."

"I slowly open them."

"Did you like what you saw, this is what you see when you enter someone's room unaware."

"He came closer to me and whisper to my ear do you like what you saw."

"I was shaking and sweating all over my body, he then kiss my checks."

"You can now go."

"I quickly run out of his room."