Chapter 30

Ruth P.O.V

I'm Ruth i said, what a nice name I'm Debi, Eduardo's mother she said shaking my hand.

Nice meeting you ma'am, she smile just call me mother or Debi. Okay mother i said, good i love it.

She then shout calling Eduardo "Yes!! Mom, you didn't not tell me you have a new maid, he was about to say something when the young lady interrupted them.

Eduardo, who is she? Eduardo look at me and said she is Ruth my new maid. " oh really, she walk towards me, i'm Cecelia or CeCe i nod my head. she is very rude.

Take my things to my room and prepare my bath, Yes! ma'am. I finished everything then came back to the dinning, when i notice them all eating.

I went to the kitchen to see if Alice need any help. One hour later they all left to their rooms, i learnt that Eduardo went out with his friends.

I went into my room take a shower then went to bed, i woke up 6 hours later, i check the time on my phone, it was 2am in the morning

I'm very hungry, I stood up from the bed, went down stairs to the kitchen to look for something to eat. I opened the fridge took out some leftover food.

I sat on the kitchen chair, i start eating. "What are you doing here". I heard a voice behind my back, I jump off the chair turned around there stood Eduardo.

" God you scared me" "why are you up" he asked, i continued to eat my food. I asked you a question. And what is all this about. I have notice how many times you eat a day he said.

And you are now fast, "i snapped I'm not fat"!! Don't call me that, he walk towards the fridge. I just came for water he said, he sat on the chair facing me.

I can see you are really enjoying your food, but why this mixture of food. Ice cream, peanut and sandwich. Why all these.

You eat like a pregnant woman he said. "I panicked then continued eating. I walk over to the sink to wash my hands. He stood up and came behind me, his front was facing my back.

He suddenly touch my butt. I clear my throat "Eduardo"! He kiss my neck, you smell good he said, a little moan escape my mouth.

Eduardo stop it!!, I pushed him off me. This can't go on again, i made a big mistake yesterday. This will not happen again.

I can see he was mad at me. I walk out of the kitchen. I woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for the family.

Eduardo finished his breakfast and left for work, he gave me a cold Starr before going. I know he is mad, because of what i said to him.

I change and went to the grocery shop to buy fruits. I left when Debi and CeCe having their breakfast.

I came back little last, I'm not all that active anymore because of my pregnancy. I'm tired.