Charter 34

Ruth P.O.V

It was Alicia, I stood up and went and hugged her. It okay Ruth, i heard everything he said, he hurt me Alicia. Eduardo call me a whore and a slut.

Calm down Ruth, I wiped my tears, why didn't you tell him he is the father of your unborn child. I told him, he is the father, but he did not believed me.

Then he started to call me a whore. But Ruth why didn't he believed you, thought you both love each other. I rejected Eduardo so many times. Why!

Whenever we had sex, i always tell him it was a mistake and I don't love him. But why did you do that. I'm afraid Alicia, what people will think about me.

First i was working in his club when one guy call CJ started misbehavior with me. When he found out he fought with the guy defending me.

He brought me to his house here, to come and help you here as a maid. What will people think, that I'm a gold digger. People know Eduardo well here in the city, they all know I'm his maid.

So what are we going to do now. He lost his right over this child, he will ever know he is the father of this baby. Ruth are you sure of what you are saying, yes Alicia I'm sure.

I woke up the following day looking tired due to the pregnancy, I went to the bathroom to finished doing my business. I was then walking to the kitchen when I met Eduardo on the stairs.

I pass by him, STOP! there I turned around, are you talking to me, he stood there looking at me, he was not saying anything so i turned to leave I SAID STOP!! DAMMIT! he scream at me. What are you still doing in my house he said.

I work here i said, "NO! You are no more going to work here do you hear me. I can't work with a pregnant lady as a maid in my house. " WHAT! Yeah you had me right. SO LEAVE NOW!!

He pulled me down the stairs, i was screaming, Eduardo please!! you are hurting me!! I was screaming and crying. He was dragging me out of his house. we were almost at the entrance of the door when i heard a voice.

STOP IT EDUARDO!!! the person runs to me, are you okay Ruth, I notice Debi by my side. Eduardo don't you know that she is pregnant.

Eduardo! are you mad or what, why are you treating her like this, she slapped him cross his face very hard. Did i thought you that.

She look at me, my dear I'm very sorry. Are you okay, i nod my head. I'm fine, later Alicia also run to me. Please Alicia take her to her room. "NO! she is not going anywhere said Eduardo.

" WHAT said Debi, she is leaving this house today Eduardo said. She is not going anywhere said Debi.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Please!! vote and comments. Thank you.