Chapter 1

Niall's POV
Today I have a dentist appointment with my wife Kristyn. She's my dentist but i'm deathly afraid of the dentist. Yes, I know what you're thinking "Why did you marry a dentist even though the Dentist is your worst nightmare?" I will tell you why, I married a Dentist because when she's not at work and at home she leaves all the dental stuff at her office and doesn't do any dental stuff or talk about dental stuff and she's also my sweet wife. My phone started to ring and I saw it was Kristyn. "Hello?" "Hey Babe." "Hey Sweetie what's up?" "Just calling to remind you that your appointment with me is in an hour. Are you going to cooperate or will I have to get Liam to help me?" "Most likely won't cooperate so plan on getting Liam to help you." "I figured. I'll see you in an hour. Love you!" "Love you too!" "Bye Babe." "Bye." I really don't wanna go to this appointment. Oh and if you're wondering who Liam is he is another dentist and my wife's twin brother. They grew up together, both went to the same High School and then went to the same dental school. Liam knows how I get at the dentist so he helps Kristyn out with my appointments. Anyway, I should probably head out soon. I'll catch up with you guys later.
Kristyn's POV
My husband Niall is coming into today for a routine check-up and I know that the dentist isn't his favorite place. When I called him to remind him he told me that he most likely won't cooperate and I'll have to get Liam to help. I got up from my desk in my office and went to Liam's office to talk to him. "Hey Li." "Hey what's up you look stressed" "I just called Niall to remind him about his appointment in an hour and I asked him if he was going to cooperate or would I have to get you to help me he said that he most likely won't cooperate so I'm going to need your help. How much time do you have between Niall and your next patient?" "I have a few hours. When I saw that Niall was coming in I told any patients that booked an appointment with me would have to wait 2-3 hours. So yes, I will help you with Niall's appointment." "Thank you so much Li. I don't know what I would do without you." "That's what brothers are for right?" We just sat in his office and talked til Niall got there.
-An hour later-
We heard someone walk through the door and I figured it was Niall. I went to the waiting room to retrieve him and when he saw me he gave me a kiss on the lips then I brought him back. Let's get this appointment done and over with.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !
Welcome to my new book! I just keep getting ideas for imagines and I
thought to just write a book about these. I hope you guys enjoy !
-Kristyn