Chapter 7

Kristyn's POV
It was the next morning and my alarm went off at 10am signaling it was time to get ready for work I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair then put it in a fishtail braid. I woke Niall up because he had an appointment with me today. "Ni-Ni, baby you gotta wake up. You have your appointment with me today." "No." "Babe, come on. You'll be with me the entire time you have nothing to worry about." "Fine." I went downstairs after getting Niall up and saw Liam, Sabrina, and Isla all sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Morning Li." I say to Liam while going past him to get breakfast. "Morning Sis." "Hi KiKi" "Hi Isla." "So Kris, what's on the agenda today?" "A bunch of stuff." Liam and I started talking about what we have to get done at work that day until Niall came down the stairs. I gave him a hug and a kiss and he sat down and ate breakfast. After he was done eating we packed up the car and headed to the office.

-At the office-
When we got to the office, Liam went off with Isla and Sabrina while I went with Niall to the exam room. I got everything set up and got my gloves and mask on "Ok babe. Open please." Niall opened his mouth and I started checking his teeth. I looked for a few minutes and I smiled because he didn't have any cavities this time. I started cleaning his teeth then I told him the good news then I told him that he still had to have his braces tightened one last time before they came off. He nodded and walked with me to the orthodontist side and sat in one of the chairs. I got everything I needed for his braces tightening and then asked him to open. "Ok babe. I'm putting in the strongest wire I have here and i'm also doing a power chain to help pull your teeth together one last time." I say to Niall while putting the power chain on. He was groaning and in pain but he made it through it. I also told him the bad news that he needed to get impressions to get his retainers made so when he got his braces off they would be made. He just groaned but he made it through it and I couldn't be more prouder.

Niall's POV
It's very weird having your wife as your dentist. Its even weirder for me because Kristyn and Liam are both dentists and we all live together. As she was working in my mouth I was just thinking about it. I love my wife very much but I wish she wasn't a dentist. Oh well, I guess there's nothing I can do about it now. Kristyn finished with my braces and my impressions and then we went back to her office and snuggled on the couch that she had in there and waited for her next patient to come in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys !

Here's chapter 7. I know it was shorter than the other chapters but the next few chapters will be even better. I just wanted to get something out for you guys. Hope you enjoy!

-Kristyn