Awakening Hope

You, Chazz and Zane were about to begin your handicap duel as the 3 of you draw 5 cards and begin.

"Hahaha I'll start this off I draw and first I summon cyber dragon and I can special summon it if I don't have a monster on my field and from my hand I activate the spell card copy machine this card lets me summon a monster of the same level but it loses it's ATK points so come forth my second cyber dragon" said Zane as Chazz just smiles.

"It's my move I draw and first I ojama yellow and like my partner I activate the spell card ojama party this card lets me summon any monsters with ojama in their name so here comes ojama green and ojama black and then lay 2 cards face down and end my turn" Chazz says as you study your move.

"Not bad you two I can see why you were the best before Jaden but you made 1 mistake and it's time you payed the price I draw and for my first move I summon the tuner monster gear kuriboh and when he's summoned I can then summon 1 level 4 monster so come and join the party level fighter and know I tune my level 3 gear kuriboh with my level 4 level fighter to synchro summon level 7 gear king" you say as Jaden and Yugi watch on.

"Now gear king attack cyber dragon" you ordered as your monster attacks the cyber dragon with 0 attack points.

"You fell for it I activate the spell card trio block this card lets me draw a card for each ojama monster on my field and since I have 3 I draw cards and if any of them is a spell card then your attack is negated so lets see 1st is ojama blue, 2nd ojama red and the 3rd is hahaha chaos seal a spell card which means your attack is negated" Chazz said as your monster stopped.

"In that case I end my turn with 3 cards face down and end my turn" you say.

"Since it's my turn now I will play the field spell chaos seal turning are monsters into chaos monster I now activate the spell card ojama road this lets me summon all ojama monsters in my hand so come on out ojama red and blue with them out I will now overlay them in order to xyz summon chaos ojama striker" Chazz says as his monster appears.

"But I'm not done I activate you see by using one chaos unit chaos ojama striker can deal you 500 points of damage for every ojama monster in my graveyard which gives you 2500 points of damage" Chazz said as you get hit by the special ability.

4000 - 2500 = 1500

You- 1500
Chazz & Zane- 4000

"I end my turn Zane end him now" Chazz says as Zane nods his head and makes his move.

"I draw and now I play the spell polymerization to fuse my 2 cyber dragons to bring forth chaos end dragon" said Zane as his new monster appears on the field.

"This will end now go chaos end dragon attack gear king and end this duel" said Zane as his monster attacks yours.

Chaos end dragon - ATK 4000
Gear king - ATK 2000

"Hahaha we win and soon Nightshade will give us the power of chaos" said Chazz as the smoke from chaos end dragons attack starts to clear revealing you still standing.

"No way how is this possible this duel should be over how did you" said a shocked Zane as you stand up while your head is still tilted down.

"I acivated this the trap card scrap sheild when your monster attacks I can protect my monster from being destroyed and all battle is reduced to 0 in exchange for half my life points" you say.

You- 750
Chazz & Zane- 4000

"Now from my hand I activate the spell card pot of greed which lets me draw 2 cards now I activate my second face down card cutter" you say as you discard your whole hand.

"Card cutter forces me to send all the cards in my hand to the graveyard and then draw the same number of cards from my deck and I think it's time heat things up with the continuous spell conection world this card lets me synchro, xyz and fusion summon from my hand and I don't need polymerization card to fusion summon" you say as everyone watches in shock.

"I will now fuse my bronze, silver and gold knight in order to summon royal knight and royal knights special ability activate when it's summoned it gains the attack points of my 3 knights which come to 4500 attack points" you said as Chazz and Zane watch.

"But I'm not done next I'll use the special ability of scrap maid when she is sent to the graveyard by card effect I can summon her but she loses her attack points but she won't be her for long as I use my level 4 scrap maid and the level 4 scrap mage in my hand to xyz summon razer wind dragon" you say as everyone sees you bring out 2 monsters in a single turn.

"NO WAY IT'S NOT POSSIBLE" shouted Chazz as you look up and everyone sees your eyes glowing red as your duel bracelet changes shape it is now a gold wings with a glowing red duel slot on them as your hair glows yellow and you speak.

"This duel will end here I activate razer wind dragon's special ability by using 1 overlay unit it gains 500 attack points for every dragon type monster on the field and last I checked there was 2 which is a 1000 extra attack points which gives razer wind dragon 3500 attack points" you say as your dragon's power increases as Chazz and Zane have fear on their faces.

"Now razer wind dragon attack chaos end dragon" you say as Zane gives you a confused look.

"But chaos end dragon is 500 points stronger" Zane says as you give him a smile.

"True but gear king has a special ability he lets me take one of my monsters attack points and add them to another I'll take my royal knight's attack points and add them to razer wind dragon" you said as your monster got stronger.

Razer wind dragon- ATK 3500
Royal knight- ATK 4500

4500 + 3500 = 8000

"I know activate the spell lucky dice this card lets me roll a six sided dice" you say.

Number effects
1 - the attacking monster is destroyed
2 - attack directly
3 - opponents monster loses 500
4 - take damage equal to your monsters combined attack points
5 - increase your life points by 500 for each monster on the field
6 - increase your opponents life points by 500 for each monster on the feild

"Ok go lucky dice roll my fate" you say as the dice rolls a 2.

"OK go razer wing dragon attack Chazz and Zane directly" you say as Chazz and Zane's life points drop to zero winning you the duel as the duel end Chazz and Zane disappear into the seal just as others have before.

"I promise you both I will beat Nightshade and set you free" you said as you look at the sky.