Dimension X part 1

As your duel with Dark Nightshade was about to begin she does something that raises the stakes of this duel.

"Before we start our shadow game has a little twist look" Dark Nightshade says as you turn your head to your left only for your eyes to widen in shock as you see Jaden, Yusei and Yuma suspended in the air which soon made you mad.

"What is this" you ask with anger in your voice.

"Simple they are your life points each one represents 2000 life as you lose life points parts of their exsistance will fade as well as you can see I have 3 my self 1 is a friend of yours that lost his duel and the others are my host body and my good half so do you have the guts to duel now" Dark Nightshade says though her laughter.

"I am not afraid to duel because my friends are with me all 6 of them" you said as you look at the good Nightshade.

"Oh that reminds me you need to see my host say hello" Dark Nightshade says as she sliced the mask off the womans face.

"Chloe why you snake she had no part in this" you said as Dark Nightshade looked at you.

"Now we can duel and I'll go first I draw first off I will place 3 cards face down and summon my dark jester in attack mode that ends my turn" Dark Nightshade said as a monster with 0 attack points appears.

"You made a huge mistake summoning a monster with 0 attack points as you will soon learn I draw and now I summon bronze knight in attack mode and with 1500 attack your dark jester is finished go bronze knight attack dark jester" you say as dark jester is destroyed causing Dark Nightshade to lose life points.

Your LP = 8000
Dark Nightshade LP = 6500

"Thank you I need that you see dark jester's ability can only be activated when it is destroyed in attack mode because you see now that you destroyed dark jester I can add any spell or trap card to my hand and I think you know what's coming" Dark Nightshade said.

"The chaos seal" you say.

"That's right and I choose to use it as I now activate chaos seal and now I summon chaos guardman in attack mode that ends my turn" Dark Nightshade says with a smile on her face.

"My move I draw, I play the spell card pot of greed this lets me draw 2 cards and now I summon silver knight in attack mode and since I have bronze and silver knight on the field I can also summon gold knight in attack mode now gold knight attack her chaos guardman" you order.

"With 0 attack points your life points will go down even more" you says as your monsters attack hits.

Your LP = 8000
Dark Nightshade LP = 6500

"What how come your life points didn't go down and why was your monster not destroyed" you ask in shock.

"It's chaos guardman's special ability it can't be destroyed in battle by a monster with 1000 attack points or more plus I take no damage so you could say he is an indestructible shield" Dark Nightshade says.

"I place 2 cards face to end my turn" you say.

"My move lets see I think first I will use the same card you did I activate the spell card pot of greed now I draw 2 new cards I think I'll summon chaos dark knight and this monster has a special ability that gives me 500 life points for every monster on my field so now I will keep raising my life points" Dark Nightshade says.

Your LP = 8000
Dark Nightshade = 7500

"Now chaos dark knight attack his bronze knight now" Dark Nightshade said as your monster gets destroyed.

Your LP = 7500
Dark Nightshade LP = 7500

"AH" Jaden screams.

"Jaden you ok" you ask.

"Yeah but it sting but I'll manage" Jaden says as you turn back to the duel.

"HAHAHAHA you see now this is the price that will be paid as you lose life points but the worst is yet to come as I activate one of my face down cards I activate the spell card chaos reaction" Dark Nightshade says.

"What the hell is chaos reaction" you say.

"Chaos reaction lets me draw 2 cards for each spell and trap on my field that I send to the graveyard so I'll send my other 2 face down cards to the graveyard and then draw 4 new cards and I now have the cards I need to finally end this" Dark Nightshade says.

"Now feel a power like no other as I activate the spell offering of chaos this card lets me summon my strongest monster as long as I send monster to my graveyard and I will also activate the spell card chaos wheel of the zodiac and now I send the 12 chaos gods of the zodiac to the graveyard as a sacrifice in order to summon chaos overlord dragon" Dark Nightshade says.

"Your monster has 0 attack points" you said as Dark Nightshade laughs.

"And now my chaos wheel of the zodiac activates now my monster gains 500 attack points for every monster in my graveyard and last time I checked I had 13 monsters in my graveyard giving chaos overlord dragon 6500 attack points" Dark Nightshade gives you an evil grin.

"Now feel it's power go chaos overlord dragon attack and drain his life points" Dark Nightshade as your silver knight is destroyed.

Your LP = 2500
Dark Nightshade LP = 7500

"Hahaha you have lost most of your life points and I can only see 1 friend left" Dark Nightshade points out as you struggle back to your feet.

"I...still...have l...li...life p...poi...points so lets end this so I c...can save the m...multiverse" you stutter.

"Yes let and soon you will be gone forever" Dark Nightshade say.

TO BE CONTINUED