Chapter 11

|Things can be different in another world

|Things can be different in another world. Would things have been different if I did something else?|

You woke up in what felt like a moving vehicle. Your hands were tied together and you were blind folded so you couldn't see.

"Harrison where are we going?"

"It is sir remember? Next time I won't let it slide. But that is none of your business where we are going." Harrison wasn't super smart because you took off your blindfold with you hands. It wasn't that hard. You saw a sign outside the window that said 30 miles from Anaheim. What?!

"Why are we going towards Anaheim? We can't leave the city. You know I have a job right?" You were practically yelling. He hit the brakes hard and you fly forward hitting your head on the back of the drivers seat.

"ONCE AGAIN THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! AND LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE WITH ME AND YOU WON'T HAVE A JOB ANYMORE WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME!" He was furious.

"Last time I checked I was kidnapped." You said under your breath hoping he wouldn't hear you.

It seemed like forever in the car. You just drove farther and farther and farther from LA and it wasn't going to end well for you. You knew Haz wouldn't kill you so at least that was off the table. He has injected stuff to make you pass out and at the worst it would probably get me addicted to drugs but you really doubted that it would happen that way.

"So can we listen to music or are we just going to sit here in silence." There was not response. "Alright then we will sit here in silence."

Time goes by and you were super bored. You ended up counting the cars that went by it got that bad.

"Harrison?"

"What did you say?"

"I mean sir." You rolled your eyes where he could see you. "You know if we are going to be stuck together forever then I should be able to call you by your first name and nickname that you have had since you were like born. And you need to be a little less uptight."

"Okay, well I have a question for you."

"Throw it at me." You were just trying not to freak out.

"Well I want to know why you aren't freaking out at the moment. Like how are you so chill?! I am freaking out because since you called Tom-"

"I just answered the phone."

"NOT THE POINT! Since you talked to him on my phone the police are probably looking for me now. So I want to know how you are not freaking out because of the situation because I need help!"

"Well you should be scared because you kidnapped your best friend who is also a movie star. Umm... I not freaking out at the moment because I know I am not going to die. You wouldn't kill me. You wouldn't kill anyone. I know you Harrison Osterfield. You wouldn't hurt a fly and that is why I am not scared. Yes, you could possible get me addicted to drugs while injecting me with unknown things but that's the worst thing that will happen to me right now." The car was still stopped so he was looking right at you.