Chapter 13

Big things happen in the chapter!

hostage - Billie Eilish
Just You and I - Tom Walker

|Things can be different in another world. Would things have been different if I did something else?|

"It's fine. We can't really fire you because you make a lot of money for us and you are actually our most talented person we have. So let's get on the meeting."

"So the tour. I'm leaving in 6 days?"

"Yes, we have your flight that leaves at 1pm that day. We have your tour bus ready to go and packed with everything that you will need for the time being. We have all the venues confirmed and ready for you to preform in. And lastly we have to the plan already for you to come back and do your US tour. Sound good?"

"Yeah I guess." You said looking at the ground. The whole time you were thinking about Tom and how he felt about the situation. You felt bad that you hadn't told him earlier than you had. You wished you had told him a months ago when you found out. You should have told him and maybe he wouldn't be so mad at you.

Was he mad at you? Or was he just upset? Will this end the same way like last time? Or will we just talk about it and forget it?

"Y/N!" You hear Caitlyn yell. She brings you out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, sorry, what was that? I was in my own world there."

"Yeah we got that!" She responded.

"Okay so I will ask and say again. You will be doing your album. The whole thing. Start to finish or however you want the order to go."

"Okay."

"But we want to know if you have any new music that you would like to add before we finalize the set list."

"I know this might be a dumb question but what is a set list?"

"The set list is the list of songs that you will preform in order and where you are going to be preforming. So say like you were going to sing ghostin on the main stage then the next song might be Watch and it might be on the B stage. Get it?"

"That makes a lot of since. I think I want to add one. I wrote it a couple of days ago. I think it is really good." You said. You had been working on music to put out later on because you loved writing and singing music.

"Care to let us listen to it?"

"Not at all." You pull it up on your phone and let them listen.

After the song was over. Everyone clapped.

"Was that like from experience?" Peter, my producer, asked.

"I guess. I tried to write something that I usually don't write but I still wanted it to sound like me." You wrote it about the kidnapping but you didn't make that public.