• NESIA'S VLIVE

Indonesia: *starts VLive*

Indonesia: *stares dead face at the camera*

Indonesia: *switches to cheery fake maknae persona*

Indonesia: "ANNYEONGHASEYO! JEONEUN AH-SI-YAN 10 EOMMA MAHARANI KIRANA IMNIDA!"

Indonesia: *switches back to dead face persona* "Yeah, I've been practicing that opening for weeks now." *normal persona now* "Hello, RIVERS! It's been... PRACTICALLY A YEAR SINCE ONE OF US HAS DONE A VLIVE! Who was it that done the last VLive?..."

Comments:
× KIRA-APPA!!! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE THE ELDEST? YOU LOOK YOUNGER THAN MARIA!!
× It's been more than years for RIVERs YOU KNOW QAQ
× It was Syukri that last did the VLive
× How's Syukri? He didn't take the rude requests so well!
× HE PROMISED A NEW DANCE COVER OF A SEVENTEEN SONG, WHERE IS IT?!?!??
×

Indonesia: "RIGHT! SWEET LITTLE KURI! I'm sorry about how he ended his last VLive. He told us that suddenly didn't feel well so he gave his phone to Aloysius."

Indonesia: "But he's fine now."

Indonesia: "Or... I don't know... We haven't been properly talking to him since that last VLive incident."

Indonesia: "And about our cover for Seventeen's song, we couldn't do it without Syukri. But he refused to attend practices, so things got delayed."

Comments:
× I'm sure you can do a dance cover without him
× You've already done it before--

Indonesia: "Well yes, but only when it was to cover a girl group, or when the choreography didn't require more than seven members! Even so, we made sure to add him into some of those choreographies."

Indonesia: "We actually have a rotation of who joins which and who sits at the side. So it'll be fair, and everyone's talents can be appreciated."

Indonesia: "But the thing is, we're losing Syukri."

Indonesia: "Last we saw him was yesterday. He, of course, lives with us, but he still refused to participate in practices. Saying he still feels sick. HE'S BEEN SICK FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR! WE'RE WORRIED!"

Comments:
× He's not sick.
× Syukri is not feeling well because of last VLive's comments!!
× Some Aloy-stans hurt Kuri's feelings!
×

Indonesia: *reading the comments in confusion* "What?"

Indonesia: "Well... We'll talk to him about this.."

Indonesia: "Who wants to meet my little angels today?"

Comments:
× CELESTE AND ANGO?
× How are the little rascals?
× I bet they're already grown into mischievous little elves now!
×

Indonesia: "Actually, they've been here the whole time. Just off cam."

Timor & Papua: *moves so now they're seen in the cam* "ANNYEONGHASEYO!"

Indonesia: "I taught them that." *proud smirk*

Comments:
× LOOK AT THOSE PRECIOUS BABS!
× Hi, Celeste!!
×

Indonesia: "Look, Chel! Someone said hi to you!"

Timor: *waves at the camera* "HI!"

Papua:  "Why did no one say hi to me??"

Comments:
× HELLO TO YOU TOO, LALANGO!
× How could we forget such a precious bean!?!??
× Look at those hypocritical fans. Saying such words when they were probably the ones who kept commenting on Syukri's last VLive for him to go away and pass the camera to Aloysius.
× HI, LALANGO! I WANT TO SQUEESH YOUR CHEECKS!
× TIMOR, LALANGO, BORAHAE!
×

Papua: "Kak Kira, what does Borahae mean?"

Indonesia: *busy reading the comment about last VLive*

Timor: "Kak Kira?"

Comments:
× Go talk to Syukri, Kira, please. We need our sunshine back!*
× LALANGO, HOW'S YOUR BROTHER??

Papua: "Jett is fine!" ^_^

Indonesia: *storms out of the room*

Timor and Papua: *left with the VLive still on*

Well, not much drama here. But as you can see, I am apparently now connecting their VLives into one dramatic story
And uh oh, you left the kids with your crazy fangirls...
Next up... Timor and Papua...