• MYAN'S VLIVE

-VLive Starts-

Myanmar: "I'm just going to start off with a warning."

Myanmar: "I won't be reading the comments."

Myanmar: "I'm going to keep talking, and no one can stop me."

Myanmar: "If you're here to drag me and my group down, then feel free to do so. You are just another lifeless internet dweller hiding behind the safety of your screen."

Myanmar: "Just don't try to drag down the RIVERs in the comments. They mean a lot to me. To the group. And, I don't like seeing them getting brought down because of me and/or the group."

Comments:
× I thought he wasn't going to read the comments.
× The ASEAN 10 is just amazing. Though they're already going through a lot, they still keep themselves strong and prioritize RIVERs!
× EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY! WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS RIP CURRENT TOGETHER
× What's so great about them anyway? They're just a dance cover group. It's not like they make songs.
×

Myanmar: "I have a guest with me today."

Myanmar: *looks to the side* "Well?"

Syukri: *off-cam* "I haven't fixed my hair yet.."

Comments:
× OMG IS THAT SYUKRI?!
× There. Your friend's back on VLive. Can we please just have the new dance cover?
× SYUKRI FIGHTING!
×

Myanmar: "Everyone's missed you. It hasn't been the same since last year's VLive incident."

Comments:
× Had he just not over reacted towards it
× No one can stop the fact that Aloysius is more famous than the others. Be mature and accept everyone's decision to love one person more than the other.
× You can come out now, Syukri, RIVERs are here for you. Never mind the haters.
× He's such a crybaby.
×

Myanmar: "Thing is, some people don't get how you got so affected by fans asking you to show Aloysius to them. So why not come on to the screen and explain yourself."

Myanmar: "Heartfelt and all."

Myanmar: "So these ignorant RED TIDES can understand your situation."

Brunei: ....

Brunei: *sits besides Myan* "Hello. It's been a year."

Comments:
× BBY HAVE YOU EATEN?! YOU LOOK PALE!!
× KURI TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
× HONEY, WHY'D YOU LET SOME IGNORANT BIMBOS AFFECT YOUR HEALTH! SYUKRI WE'RE WORRIED!
× Just goes to show why children shouldn't be exposed to media unsupervised.
×

Brunei: "... Maung..."

Myanmar: "Just ignore the comments. It helps."

Brunei: "Okay." *uneasy inhale*

Myanmar: "Now all you red tides just shut up, and for once! Listen to what a person has to say."

Brunei: "I was really hurt.."

Brunei: "I felt unwanted, because even as I had just started telling everyone about the fandom name, I've already been seeing stray comments of Aloysius in my VLive last year."

Brunei: "I love Aloy and all, and I would've invited him to do a VLive with me right after I finished the real meaning behind RIVERs."

Brunei: "But it's gotten to the point that..."

Brunei: "All I saw in the comments was people begging for me to pass the camera to Aloy."

Brunei: "They wanted Aloy. Not me. And it made me feel as if I'm not doing my best as a member of this group."

Brunei: "As if I lacked charm."

Brunei: "Why can't they let me finish? I did plan to move to Aloy's room to continue with him. But I thought... If I did, I'd just end up sitting there while the comments flooded about him."

Brunei: "I didn't want that."

Brunei: "And I was already tired at that time, so I apologize for the way I said good night. I didn't mean it, truly... I'd just thought of so many troubling things at once when that incident happened."

Myanmar: "You were tired? Even before the VLive?"

Brunei: "Yes, kind of.."

Myanmar: "Why'd you continue with the VLive then?"

Brunei: "Because, I was just really excited for our new dance cover... And consider how Maria and I already thought of a name for our fans, I figured I just had to tell them before I slept."

Myanmar: *tsk* *hugs Bru* "You're too sweet for this world."

Comments:
× but let's be real. That was a year ago. Surely, you would've moved on if you were mature enough!!
×

Myanmar: "Had this happened more than once?"

Brunei: "Actually...."

Brunei: "It's happened to all my VLives. Different members. I guess I just snapped now. Gh, I'm sorry, Aloy.."

Myanmar: "You've been bottling up all the offense inside, huh?"

Brunei: *nods*

Myanmar: "Why didn't you just stop VLive back then like you did now?"

Brunei: "I had a hopeful mentality during the first few times it happened, Maung! But I can't even do anything to change it. I figured I'd just keep going on to make our fans happy, not that they'd be happy with me-- Why do you think I updated them with our next covers in my every VLive? I tried to be a likeable per-"

Myanmar: "Sh. We don't need you snapping too."

Brunei: "You're right, I'm sorry."

Myanmar: "You need rest. Go to your room, little worm!"

Bruneu: "Thanks, hyung. This kind of helped" *stands and walks away*

Myanmar: "Don't hesitate to call Maria if you need a comforter!!"

Myanmar: *looks at screen*

Myanmar: "Though it's still not clear to you, last year's VLive was a big hit to Syukri's heart because..."

Myanmar: "Huh?... That's.... Odd...."

-Viewer count: 0-

Myanmar: "...Ignorant fools."

-VLive End-