10

A month later.

Narrator is speaking

Life went on since the incident. The young men except for Jungkook who's still in coma, returned to college. Speaking of college, the whole school is aware of Jungkook's condition and since everybody feels guilty as hell, the latter receives tons of presents everyday in his hospital room : teddy bears, plushies, flowers, letters, all type... Also his locker is decorated with drawings, flowers and little papers with 'sorry's, 'get well soon's written on it. Whenever one approaches Jungkook's locker, he or she would have goosebumps since it gives off a gloomy feeling. As if the latter was already dead, as if his ghost was floating around haunting Jungkook's bullys.

Surprisingly, Jimin and Yoongi got close after the latter stayed by the younger's side so both are staying with Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok even though Taehyung and Jimin have been avoiding each other ever since the older remembered the whole story. They won't even look at each other, Jimin because if he looks at Taehyung just once he may snatch his head and Taehyung because he feels extremely ashamed of himself and guilty.  However, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi, are quite uncomfortable with this situation therefore they decide to prank the two ex bestfriends and lock them somewhere so they can talk it through.

It's lunch time. The four young men are eating in an uncomfortable silence. At least, what makes them close is their worry and guilt about Jungkook. While the youngers are ignoring each other, the hyungs look at one another knowingly, some even smirk a little. They can't wait till the next period so they can prank Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung is speaking

The next period is two hours of sports. We get changed and proceed to the class with Mr. Liang, our sports teacher. Once the class is over, we get back in the change room and as I am done showering, I get back to where I placed my duffle bag to put my clothes on. I notice that Jimin hyung and I are alone in the change room since everyone seems to have left. An uncomfortably deafening silence is what I hear. I try to speak but my words are like stuck in my throat. Jimin releases a 'tsk' then he takes his bag harshly and stomps towards the exit not giving me a single stare. Wow he really wants to kick me out of his life I see... I can't help but feel so sad. But I have no tears left to cry since I've been doing so the whole month. I've lost everything. My bestfriend. My friends' esteem. My sanity. My happiness. My Kookie...

I hear the sound of a door being forcefully hit and a frustrated groan followed by swearing. I look up to see Jimin hyung trying to open the change room's door which seems to be locked. I walk towards the exit and try to open the door too. I fail. I release a shaky sigh. I am so nervous being locked in the same room as a mad Jimin has never figured in my 'to do before dying' list. Far from that.

"Seems like it's locked haha.." I say nervously trying to start a conversation.

"No shit sherlock." He grits darkly.

Like he wants to laugh at your pathetic excuse of humor. Stupid Taehyung. I tell myself.

I gulp and sigh shakily for what feels like the thousandth time in some minutes.

"Hey Jim--"

"Listen Taehyung I don't plan on talking to you anytime soon so save it. I've ran out of energy. Which means I don't have any to deal with your bullshit. Now don't get on my damn nerves and fucking piss off !" He shouts with his face red from anger.

I freeze. Now I get how Jungkook felt that day. Jimin can be so scary. He's always been so wise, so nice and so sweet as a friend. He really is a guardian angel. To the point that when he talks this way, which only occurs in when he deals with atrocious people, we feel like we deserve to die.