17

Narrator is speaking

As soon as he enters the room, the world seems to freeze for Taehyung and Jisoo for different reasons. The young woman simply finds Jungkook astonishing and can't seem to tear her eyes off him whereas Taehyung's body begins to tense, sweat and shake a little since he can't believe what he is seeing.

"Hello, nice to meet you I am Jeon Jungkook and I look forward to work with you." He says with a delicious soothing voice just like honey and a dazzling smile. Jin smiles back in adoration.

"Let's take a seat Jungkook we're about to sta--"

A sudden thump is heard in the room and all attention is drawn on the chair on which Taehyung used to seat. It takes them some seconds to realise that the latter just fainted. Jisoo springs from her chair and rushes to Taehyung's sides while Jin and Jungkook stay utterly confused. The latter then snaps out of his trans state as he gets his phone rapidly to call an ambulance.

Some time later, Taehyung is laid on a bed in the company, the medical staff have judged that his state is not serious enough for a visit in the hospital. Some nurses have taken care of him and let him get well in the Company's resting room, with the CEOs' agreement of course. Jisoo did not leave his sides and she's worried but honestly she expected Taehyung to pass out from lack of sleep and food in the system. He does not have healthy habits.

There's a knock on the door.

"So how is he ?" Jungkook asks worriedly.

"Well still sleeping soundly..." Jisoo says with a sigh.

The CEO nods then sits next to the worn-out looking lady.

"You seem very tired too.." He says softly.

"I'm okay.." She answers.

"I'm not convinced. Anyway don't hesitate to have some sleep too, I know how your job can be exhausting sometimes. This room is made to take a rest so enjoy it as much as you please." He says with a soft smile full of sympathy before leaving the room.

Jisoo is speaking

My heart is freaking attacked. How can a human being be so perfect !? Not only is he ravishing he's so kind and soft too. He's almost more perfect than Mr. Kim. Well both of them are so... Etheral. OH MY GOD... If only... If only they were... You know... A thing. Like... A couple.. They'd be the ultimate COUPLE GOAL ! Oh lord I might just sacrifice my love for Mr. Kim to stan both of them. I have to think of a ship name. Jungtae, Hyungkook, Tunghyung... Uhg !!

Taehyung, Jungkook, Tae, Kook--

Narrator is speaking

"OH MY GOSH YES !! TAEKOOK !!!" She suddenly squeals, causing Taehyung to flinch and wake up.

He shoots up and looks around him frantically.

"What the fuck..." he grumbles groggily.

"Don't you remember anything Sir ?"

Taehyung tries to process what happened in his head. His eyes then widen and he looks at his secretary

"W-where are they !?!" he asks panicked.

"Who--"

"Jungkook and Jin !"

"Oh you mean your soulmate and that cocky handsome fucker..." Jisoo mutters.

"What ??"

"Oh I said they're in the meeting room we'll see them later. Firts of all how do you fee--"