9 - {{ All Might }}

Toshinori Yagi × Reader - High School Sweethearts

Disclaimer: All Might's age currently hasn't been revealed yet, so I can only go off of assumptions and headcannons. For this, All Might is around the same age as Eraserhead and Present Mic (30-31), and he went to high school at U.A. with them.

Reader's Quirk: Telekenises- You can move objects with your mind. If you want to move a person you'd have to use an object on them (i.e.: clothes, accessories, e.x.c..).

-*-*-*-

"Shoutaaa!" The teacher of the hero class 1-A heard someone call. Him and his friend, Hizashi Yamada, looked back to see an old friend.

"(Y/N)!" Yamada yelled back, as you made it to the side of the two.

You three attended U.A. together back in the day, all in the 1-A hero course. You were friends with most of the people in the class, which really helped now that they were some of your colleage. Unlike the two you were talking to now, you had wanted to become one of the top heroes. Maybe not number one, but top ten at least. Luckily, you did make it that far, currently having held your place as the #3 hero for several years now. Until the incident with All Might, since then you've been the #2 hero. It felt like a lot more responsibility now, even if it was just one place up.

"It's great to see you two again, how have you been?" You asked.

"Why are you here?" Aizawa replied.

"That's no way to greet a friend after so long. Well, you're the same as always, Shouta. Principal Nezu asked me to be here, for some reason. I didn't get to know much information, but he'll hopefully explain when I go to see him in a few minutes." You explained.

"Well, whyever you're here, it's great to see you again." Mic said.

"You too, Hizashi. I'll talk to you guys later. See ya'!" You said, walking off down the hall to find Nezu's office. You remember the school almost like you still attended it.

While getting lost in thought, you didn't notice that there was someone walking your direction until you ran into them.

"I'm really sorry! Are you okay?" You asked. The person seemed pretty frail, almost like an old man. But, you recognized his hair from somewhere.

"I'm just fi- (Y/N)?" The person looked up. They were a lot different than you remembered them, but then again you did see him fight that villain on the news.

"Toshinori?" You questioned back, you hadn't seen or talked to him in forever.

Last time you talked to him was back in high school, when you two were still dating. Toshinori didn't seem like one of those types of people to have a high school relationship, he should've been focusing on becoming a hero at that time. Yet, uou two dated all three years of high school, it was a relationship you hoped would last until adulthood. You both had similar goals of becoming heroes, so it wasn't like your passions interfered with anything. Sadly, he broke up with you not long after graduation. His passion of becoming a hero far exceeded yours, and he didn't want you to feel alone or left behind. You two were barely even 20 around that time, and it'd been a little over a decade since you two had properly talked until now.

"It's great to see you again! How have you been lately? Well, other than all the hero stuff thats happened recently." You said, reffering to his retirement.