14 - {{ Fumikage Tokoyami }}

Fumikage Tokoyami × Injured! Reader - Dangerous

I'm so proud of myself for getting Tokoyami's name right first try.

I want to just say, I don't normally include something about the Reader's Quirk unless it is important to the story or at one point was important to it. So, if you're confused why it's only sometimes here, thats why. I don't want to waste my time writing it in when it's not important to the story.

Warning: This scenario contains depictions (I guess) of gore. If you are uncomfortable with that, please do not continue reading.

-*-*-*-

  Everyone was at the training camp, and you knew that your boyfriend had been off on the test of courage without you. You were in Class 1-B, and just waiting to scare anyone who made it to your point halfway to the end. You could hear footsteps coming, he was in the first team you were pretty sure it was him and his partner coming up.

You went to jump down and scare him, but stopped hearing a creepy voice saying what you thought was, "Flesh." You had managed to get yourself onto a sturdy tree branch. You held onto it tightly, seeing the villain walking below you.

"Villains!? Where did they come from?" You thought. Since you weren't paying attention, the villain's attack hit you. It painfully pierced through your stomach. After your body hit the ground from the tree you were on. The villains weapons retreated, seeing as his quirk had affected someone.

"(Y/N)!" You heard from a distance.

Shoji had blocked the villains next attack towards you, as Tokoyami picked you up and ran away. Shoji soon followed behind him.

"Fumikage!" You exclaimed once you three had run far enough.

"Are you okay, dove?" He asked, setting you down with your head resting in his lap. You loved the nickname he'd given you, and always felt happy hearing him call you it. But, now you really weren't feeling the same joy.

"N-no-- I think- I think it pierced through my stomach." You shuttered. Soon after arrived with you two, the villain hadn't chased him. But, you could see that one of his dupli-hands, as you called them, had been cut off.

"This- This is all my fault." He said standing up, backing away.

"Fumikage, it's not your fault. Calm down." Making the stupid decision of getting up to help him. The adrenalin in your veins was allowing you to stand, despite your very serious wound.

"Stay back! (Y/N)!" He shouted.

Once again, (420) before you could even tell what was going on the worst occured. A large and agressive form of Dark Shadow had almost bursted from Tokoyami. He tried yelling for you to get away, but one of his quirks now large claws hit you hard. You flew halfway across the forest, the force of the hit causing you to take down several trees.

Eventually, you lost that speed, slowing down enough that you stopped after knocking over whatever it was next. You were practically unconscious at this point. You felt numb, probably from your now several bleeding wounds and probable concusion. Suddenly feeling really cold, you passed out only barely hearing the gasp from the 1-A teacher you'd just knocked over.