Chapter 5-Trapped?

Chanel's POV

Ma has been in this attitude ever since yesterday. I mean I didn't do anything why should I have to walk on eggshells? I was in the kitchen doing what I do, eating of course.

"Chanel! Why are your shoes in the middle of the hallway?!" I heard my mom yell.

I shook my head. Usually that wouldn't be that big of a deal but thanks to Damien, yeah. I walked in the hallway to get my shoes and she was looking at me the whole time. 

"Keep your stuff where it's supposed to be." She said.

Damien needs to hurry up and bring his ass back.

Damien's POV

I was at the doctors with this girl waiting for the doctor to tell us how many months she is.

"Well it looks like you’re at 8 weeks." The doctor said.

Fuck! I rubbed my face. Now I gotta look my mother and two grandmothers in the eye and say I'm having a baby. I know my grandma is rolling in her grave. I really fucked up. We got in the car and I haven't really spoken to her. I think she trapped my ass. I just see disgust in her to be honest. I'm 17 years old getting caught up.

"Where we going now?" She asked.

"My parents want to see us." I said dryly.

"Your parents?" She said.

"Yeah and just to warn you the Beyoncé you about to meet ain't the one you want to so if I were you I would be scared." I said.

She was looking at me oddly but she'll find out real quick Mrs. Knowles-Carter ain't nobody to fuck with. We got to the house and we got out and went into the apartment. I used my key to open the door and when I was walking in the living room and both my grandmothers were in there with my parents.

"Hey Grandma, what y'all doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Your parents invited us." My grandma Tina said.

"Uhm, well this is Tiffany. Tiffany these are my grandmothers and parents." I said.

She said hi and waved.

"You can have a seat. I'll be back." I said as I walked in the kitchen.

I got my phone out and text Chanel to meet me in the kitchen. I got a glass of water but I was shaking as I drunk it. She came in with Blue behind her.

"D!" Blue said and jumped in my arms.

I picked her up and smiled.

"What's up?" Chanel said.

"The baby's mine." I said.

She sighed.

"I didn't expect to tell grandma today." I said.

"You need to just get it over with." She said.

I nodded and tried to drink the rest of my water but I was shaking too bad. Even Blue noticed. She grabbed my face and kissed me on the check.

"Better" she said.

I nodded.

"Much better." I said kissing her cheek. 

We walked into the living room and Chanel was by my side. I sat down on the couch with Blue in my lap.

"Chanel, take Blue to her room." My mom said.

I sighed. At least with Blue there they wouldn't glare at me.

"Come on Blue." Chanel said.

"Who's she?" Blue said pointing to Tiffany.