004 | Narrative

"Momo eonni's gonna be late because of us." Mina said with worried look.

Sana shrugged. "It's fine. She deserves it."

Mina heaved a sigh. "What did she really do to you?"

Sana looked away as she felt her face is getting red in annoyance and embarrassment when she remembered what Momo replied earlier. "Nothing. I always hate her."

Mina didn't remove her stare at Sana, she's trying to read her when a white and smiling girl approached them.

"Hi!" they looked at the girl who's smiling widely at them. Next to her, is a short girl and a tall girl. "You guys are new here, right? I'm Dahyun."

Sana smiled at her. "I'm Sana."

"I'm Mina." she smiled at her. "Nice to meet you."

"And these are my friends," she pointed at two girls behind her. "This short one, is Chaeyoung and this tall one is Tzuyu.

"Wtf eonni. Why do you always introduced us like that?" Chaeyoung snorted at her.

"It's the easiest way." Dahyun winked at her.

"So, we only got two transferees this year?" Tzuyu asked.

"Actually, we still got one friend. Her name's Momo, but she's not here yet." Mina said and looked at Sana but the older just looked away.

Dahyun glanced at her wristwatch. "Oh, she's gonna be late."

Mina looked at Sana again but she's still looking away. Dachaetzu sat near the two and starts talking with them. Sana and Mina had fun talking to them because they are really nice and friendly and it made them comfortable when they learned that the three are into girls too.

"The bullies?" Sana asked.

Dachaetzu looked at each other with serious face before Dahyun began to explain.

"Yeah, we also called them 3mix since there's three of them. Their names are Nayeon, Jeongyeon and their leader slash our class' president, Jihyo."

"Our president is a bully?" Mina asked.

"Hmmm. Well, yeah. She's smart and a good leader so she'll be definitely a president." Dahyun answered.

"But you know our president is a not-so-good role model." they looked at Chaeyoung. "She's wise. She do dirty stuffs."

"Remember what she did last year? She let Nayeon and Jeongyeon bully a student inside the class." Tzuyu said.

Sana's forehead creased. "What? Why didn't you guys tell it to the profs?"

"It's because she threatened us. One student tried to tell it to the teachers but they didn't believed her and we don't know why. And then the next day, that girl didn't attend the class for straight one week. We just learned that that girl was in a hospital." Tzuyu explained.

Sana and Mina jaw dropped open. They suddenly felt scared.

"Don't worry. We're still safe." they turned to look at Dahyun. "Just don't get involve with those three."

"Oops. There they are." Chaeyoung said that made them look at the entrance.

And Sana's lips parted as she felt a sudden pang on her chest when she saw a girl clinging on Momo's arm.

"Oh, no. Looks like Nayeon already found a new fling." Tzuyu said.

"That's Momo, our friend." their eyes went wide with what Mina said.

"No way." Chaeyoung blurted out.

They looked at Sana but she's just looking straight at Momo, expressionless.

Tzuyu moved to whisper at Mina. "Is Momo her girlfriend?"

Mina just shook her head and smiled lightly.

"Hey, you bitch! Why the fuck--" Momo stopped on her tracks when she met Sana's gaze. "Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?"

Sana didn't answer her and just looked away. Momo could sense that there's something wrong so she sat beside Mina and asked her what happened but the younger doesn't know too. Mina introduced Momo to the three, they had a little talks before the teacher came so they all sat properly and paid attention to the teacher.

Momo looked at Sana but she's still looking through the window with the same expression. Momo just sighed and took her phone to text her.